Chapter 53

Chapter 53

    Mo You was holding a knife in one hand, and was curiously ripping off the opponent's clothes with the other. As soon as a little silver edge was exposed, someone asked a question.

    "What are you doing?" The

    voice was gentle and melodious, not in a hurry, it didn't look like someone who came to ask a teacher for a crime.

    Mo You stopped and looked over, and saw the guard who had just stopped her pushing a wheelchair towards this side.

    Sitting in a wheelchair was a young man in his thirties, with a fair face, warm eyebrows, and a bookish look.

    Mo You raised an eyebrow secretly. She thought that people with disabilities would not be seen in Emperor Star. Nowadays, artificial organs have long been used as substitutes. Whether it is the internal heart, liver, spleen, lungs and kidneys, or the external five sense organs, arms and legs, there is nothing that cannot be produced except the brain.

    Anyone who has some money will not let his disability be exposed.

    Looking at the humble attitude of the guard towards this person, and the usual expressions of everyone present, Mo You could guess that he must have some identity.

    It is impossible for a person of status to not be able to use prosthetic limbs. The only explanation is that this person does not care about his crippled body.

    Mo You didn't let go, the scimitar was still on Rong Rui's neck.

    The guard bent down to explain what happened to the young man, and glanced at Mo You from time to time.

    Mu Wenxing looked calm and listened carefully. Imperial University has a rigorous school ethos and numerous rules and regulations. Since the establishment of the school, there have been only a handful of fights in the school, let alone at the school gate.

    When he heard that she called her name to find him, Mu Wenxing raised his eyes and looked at the girls on the field again.

    The doorman pushed the wheelchair up to the two of them. Mo You raised his chin slightly, with a smile on his face, but there was an undisguised provocation in his eyes.

    Mu Wenxing thought to himself, this is probably what Ah Yan said about "smiling a little fake".

    He opened his mouth and said to Mo You: "I already know what happened, girl, can you please put down the knife first, this is the Imperial University, not a place where you can just mess around."

    Mo You stared at him for a few seconds, then put away the knife.

    "Professor." Rong Rui looked embarrassed.

    The young man turned his gaze to him and said, "Since you can't prove that this knife is the one you lost, and you can't prove that it was this girl who stole your knife. Then it's your fault that you did it first." The

    young man Although he is disabled and sitting on the head of a dwarf in a wheelchair, it does not prevent him from speaking loudly and making it impossible to refute.

    He knew that the cause of the matter was Rong Xuehai's words, but at this moment he only looked at Rong Rui and called him "you", implying that he didn't intend to elevate this matter to the level of the family, but only called it a nonsense among juniors.

    Mu Wenxing was a generation lower than Rong Xuehai in seniority, but in terms of identity, he was a prince in the direct line of the royal family, and he was indeed superior to everyone present.