Chapter 39

Chapter 39

    When Mo You found Fatty, he was applying medicine to his face.

    "What's wrong with your face?" She asked, "Who hit you?"

    "Not yet..." The fat man was about to complain when he suddenly remembered that what he did was not very honorable. Get punched too.

    "It's not... I fell down." He said.

    Mo You obviously didn't believe it. If she fell, she would have spent twenty years practicing kung fu in vain.     Fatty

    saw that she still wanted to ask, and quickly changed the subject: "What do you want from me?"

    Mo You laughed: "Can you take me to see that amoeba?"

Wanting to refuse, his eyes lit up suddenly, and he said, "Coincidentally, I just remembered that I left something on the spaceship. Please help me open the hatch, and I'll go get it." When the

    two walked towards the spaceship, they looked at Rosen was walking towards this side quickly.

    The fat man covered his face with one hand, thinking about how to deal with the boss's questioning, when he saw Rosen slam on the brakes, turned around and walked away.

    Mo You: "...your boss is seriously ill." The

    fat man said bitterly, "No, where can I find medicine for him when I'm so worried?"

    Mo You chuckled: "Let the bark be a beautiful robot, Around him every day, it won't take long." The

    fat man stopped immediately.

    That's right, why didn't he think of it! ! It still cost him so much money, he got punched for nothing, and he got a bad reputation of stealing other people's wives.

    What a fool! No, the money must be taken back!

    However, an accident happened, and Mo You couldn't open the hatch.

    Back then, the fat man wanted to send Mu Ziyan away alone, so the password and everything were handed over to him directly.

    Mo You murmured: "Why is the lock so tight? There is nothing valuable inside."

    Who said nothing, there are hundreds of thousands inside!

    The fat man looked at her slantingly, and said with resentment: "You said you, you can just be with a married man, and you haven't shaken the power of housekeeping, what are you trying to do?"

    "I don't have the power of housekeeping?" Mo You sneered, " In my family, I absolutely have the final say." The

    fat man looked at the magnetic shoes under Mo You's feet, and then thought about how he was lifted off the spaceship just like a chicken, and thought, don't be ridiculous.

    He gave up, and said earnestly: "How much older I am than you, how much, I can see people more clearly than you. You husband, you are not as honest as you

    appear." He pinched two fingers and said tactfully: "He It seems a bit violent."

    Mo You was amused by his words, and wanted to tell him that she and her husband were actually in a naked money relationship, not to mention feelings, let alone nature.

    As for violence...

    "I dare not say anything else, but he can't beat me in a fight," Mo You said leisurely.

    The robot hit the master? Ha ha.

    The fat man was frightened by her overreaching: "You can't even withstand three times the gravity, you didn't see him..."