Chapter 23

Chapter 23

    Mo You leaned against the bulkhead and looked out through the glass window.

    She once admired the first batch of warriors who entered space, and she also firmly believed that it would be impossible for her to step into the universe in her lifetime.

    "What are you thinking?" Mu Ziyan approached her.

    She sighed, and said with emotion: "The world is unpredictable."

    This emotion sounded a little staged, and Mu Ziyan looked at her and said nothing. After a few seconds, she let out a "puchi" and laughed herself first.

    She said slowly: "When I was young, I always thought that the higher I flew, the more stars I could see. It wasn't until I came here that I realized that there are no twinkling stars in the universe."

    Mu Ziyan bent her lips . When he was a child, he also felt that it must be very beautiful to be able to enter space and be in the sea of ​​stars.

    But in fact, there is too much dark matter in the universe, and most areas are black, and only the places where the sun shines are bright.

    The light outside the spaceship shines, reflecting the darkness a little bit brighter, but it is also deeper. The shallow light hit her body, her black hair was loose, and her face had a mysterious beauty, full of temptation.

    "How long has this spaceship been used?" Mu Ziyan asked.

    "I don't know. The seller said it was only used for more than 20 years. I don't believe it anyway."

    "You never worry about breaking down halfway?"

    "I'm only worried that I won't be able to attract customers. My annual income is all based on these two months "

    "I only earn two months a year, so I'm very nervous. Don't you have other income?"

    "Occasionally, I also help people repair robots." Mo You looked at him, "Don't you look down on my little boat? There are only so many earning jobs, one carrot and one pit, all of which have already been occupied by people. Without strong skills, there is no way to get any of them. Otherwise, why would someone go to the Plum Bear Palace to make money.”

    “That’s not what I mean. He stopped for a while, no longer justified, and praised, "You will definitely live well in Emperor Star."

    Independent, smart, tactful, plus a whole body of skills, she can live well anywhere.

    "I hope so." Mo You was not modest, "It's too late, although I'm not sleepy, but I have to squat for a while, otherwise I will lose energy and make mistakes tomorrow. After searching, I will go to Meixiong Palace. It happens to be in the afternoon, and we will rest and tidy up there. Take a moment, and choose a suitable spaceship by the way."

    Mu Ziyan used to always make plans, but now he only needs to follow orders, which is new.

    The condition of the spaceship was simple, and Mo You curled up on the sofa.

    "Call me at the garbage dump." After she finished speaking, she stopped making a sound.

    Mu Ziyan sat in the driver's seat and touched the console. He kind of missed the spaceship he had been with for six years.

    Looking forward to the vast universe, it must be difficult to find a person or a corpse here.

    Where would his body... be?

    **

    When Mo You woke up, he felt that a long time had passed, and the speed of the spaceship was very slow and stable.