Chapter 24

Chapter 24

    When Mo You was flying to Meixiong Palace, there were several people standing in her home on Star 4.

    After Powara ordered someone to check the records of Lixing, she was so anxious that her head was sweating, and she reported tremblingly: "Last night, someone hacked into the system and tampered with the approval documents. You also know that the network construction of No. There have always been many loopholes in the system."

    "How long does it take to get to Plum Bear Palace from here?" You Xiu said in a flat tone.

    "Uh, if it's quick, it will take a long time."

    "For a long time..." You Xiu curled the corner of his lower lip, "I'm not sure if I don't run away, but since I ran away, I can't justify not chasing you."

    "Yuna, get ready Spaceship."

    **

    Mo You didn't know that if she left half a day late, she might not be able to leave. At this time, she had arrived near the Plum Bear Palace.

    She has always had a guess that a certain official on the fourth star used to be fond of gambling, otherwise, how can it be explained that Meixiong Palace will come here twice a year?

    Although she left after a short time, after all the calculations, she felt that such a big luxury spaceship would only lose money if it took a trip.

    Because on the fourth star, there are very few people who really go to the Plum Bear Palace to gamble, and most of them go to make money.

    The rule of Meixiong Palace is that as long as you come to gamble, I will provide rooms at a low price. So there are many guests who live on the ship almost all the year round until they run out of money.

    Mo You turned off the autopilot and switched to manual.

    "Have you ever been in the Plum Bear Palace?" she asked.

    "I've been in."

    Mo You smiled: "I thought parents would never let a good boy like you come to this kind of place."

    "Why am I a good boy?" Mu Ziyan was curious, how did he come to this conclusion .

    Mo You held the speed lever in his hand, reduced the speed to the minimum, and slowly drove into the entrance of the passage.

    "It goes without saying. Aristocrats come from a good background, go to a good school, and have a lot of things to learn. Their daily life is full of arrangements. How can they have time to play, let alone play these things?"

    Mu Ziyan became more and more curious . "You seem to know a lot about aristocratic life?"

    "Uh..." Mo You didn't know how to explain, and said vaguely, "I heard what Rong Jingwei said. Besides, you can know the life of a rich man if you think about it."

    Mu Ziyan didn't like it. agree. This is not something you can know just by thinking about it, at least you have to get in touch with it a little bit. But if she doesn't want to talk deeply, it's not easy for him to ask.

    The spaceship reaches the security door entrance. A blue light enveloped it, and a few seconds later, the mechanical voice sounded: "Scanning is complete, spaceship 379, please enter the Changhai area landing pad."

    An orange virtual indicator arrow appeared in front of the spaceship, and the heavy hatch in front of it slowly opened.

    Plum Bear Palace never restricts the identity of guests, even if you are a criminal, as long as you come, it will open the door.