Chapter 58

Chapter 58

    Mu Ziyan looked at the screen, a small red dot was heading towards the edge of the solar system. It was an amoeba with a tracker on it.

    "The target is locked."

    "Follow the plan, don't startle the enemy."

    "Yes."

    Hanging up the communicator, he rubbed the space between his brows. From discovering that the amoeba had infiltrated the palace, to secretly adding a tracker to it, to quietly sending out a message to it, and finally letting it find a chance to leave, and sending a spaceship to track it.

    In the past half month, he has hardly left this room. Now things have finally entered the next stage, just wait until they find their lair, and then they can officially "come back".

    He glanced at his watch, turned on the communicator, and habitually connected to Mu Wenxing.

    "Cousin..." "Understood

    . The second team has already passed."

    Mu Ziyan said "um", and after a moment of silence, he said, "It's okay." Hanging up the

    call, Mu Ziyan sat back in the chair.

    He no longer wanted to inquire about Mo You's news from his cousin, and got nothing but "she's fine".

    Of course she will be "okay", even if thrown into the most brutal environment, she can make herself okay.

    But what he wants is not this kind of "good". He could feel his cousin's concerns, and he could even understand them.

    He only hoped that Mo You would not be influenced by the outside world, and that he would officially appear in the public eye after he finished handling the matter.

    At that time, he can officially introduce Mo You to his grandfather.

    The communicator vibrated, and Mu Ziyan lowered his head, seeing that it was An Mu's direct call, he quickly picked it up.

    "You asked me to check Mo You last time. I checked it today and there is a record."

    Mu Ziyan sat up nervously and asked, "How is she?"

    "...I don't know how she is." An Mu went straight back, "On the 19th, she took the bus from Liuxi Station to Rongding Commercial Street, and there was no record of her return. On the 23rd, she took the bus from Liuxi. Went to Longjing Villa, went to Xuefu Park, and then returned to Liuxi. On the 28th, she went to Imperial University, entered her fingerprints to get the talent test registration form, and then returned."

    An Muzhi could only record the data based on fingerprints. Speculate on Mo You's actions.

    After hearing this, Mu Ziyan breathed a sigh of relief. It seems she is adjusting well.

    "Are you still 'disappearing'?" An Mu teased him.

    "I also hope to hurry up." Unable to say much, he could only reply vaguely, "Send her a smart brain for me."

    "Don't let my brother find out." He reminded.

    The other end of the communication was quiet for a few seconds: "This is inappropriate. She lives at your brother's house, and I secretly gave her something. Besides..."

    Due to physical reasons, Mu Wenxing did not go to the battlefield and had more time to stay than Mu Ziyan. In the palace, it is not easy to hide it from him.