Chapter 67

Chapter 67

    Mo You woke up, it was dawn, and he looked at his watch, it was 7:30 in the morning.

    When she first crossed over, she was homeless, vigilant day and night, and her sleep time could not be guaranteed at all. After being picked up by Rong Jingwei, he still maintained the habit of getting up early for a long time.

    But Rong Jingwei is a person who doesn't sleep at night and wakes up in the morning. In addition, the night of No. 4 star is long and the day is short, Mo You's biological clock also slowly changed with him.

    Later, she lived alone, and sometimes went on a boat in the middle of the night, and she developed the habit of getting up at eight o'clock in the morning.

    Dixing has a long day and a regular life, without deliberately adjusting, her wake-up time is gradually brought forward.

    I will officially take over the work next week. I heard that the training time is all in the afternoon, and the morning seems to be very free.

    Although there are some contradictions that do exist, it is undeniable that the life on Emperor Star is much more comfortable than that on No. 4 Star.

    Glancing at the little bear she had put in the corner and thought about it, she continued to lie lazily, not wanting to move, nor in the mood to think about anything else.

    I don't know how long I lay there in a daze, when there was a knock on the door.

    Mo You vaguely guessed who it was, turned over and didn't respond. The person outside the door was quite patient, and it took a few minutes before knocking on the door again.

    Mo You got up, opened the door, and saw Mu Ziyan without accident.

    "Have you found the evidence?" She leaned against the door, crossing her arms and asking.

    "I'll get something." Mu Ziyan had a bag in his hand, not knowing what it contained.

    "Take something?"

    He raised his chin towards the unpacked pocket by the wall: "I used some of the things I bought yesterday."

    Mo You glanced at the messy bed, and turned sideways reluctantly, letting him into the house.

    Mu Ziyan went straight to the side of the square table, and took out a round heat preservation box from the bag in his hand.

    "I brought you breakfast."

    Mo You raised her eyebrows, ran her fingers through her hair, and asked uncertainly, "Early?" The

    room was filled with the smell of just getting up in the morning, with her unique smell.

    Mu Ziyan looked calm, it was not the first time he saw her just woke up.

    "I made porridge and put some meat in."

    "You know how to cook porridge?" Mo You was surprised.

    "This is relatively simple. I see you have done it. You don't like to get up in the morning, and you like to drink porridge..." Mu Ziyan opened the lid, "It's still hot."

    Mo You glanced at him, and the corners of his mouth moved: "I'm going to wash my face After

    closing the bathroom door, she faced the mirror, scratched her head a few times with both hands, and sighed annoyedly with her hands resting on the countertop.

    "Tsk, it's really difficult."

    She is good at dealing with other people's provocations, but not very good at dealing with kindness. He might as well oppose her firmly like yesterday, then she can also push him away firmly.