Chapter 7

Chapter 7

    After finally figuring out the core function of this robot, Mo You felt much more relieved.

    Although she always felt something was wrong with this function, but whatever, she used it for a while, and sold it as soon as there was no problem.

    As far as its parts and materials are concerned, it's really a loss not to fight two rounds in the dark fighting arena. Mo You pondered how to make it realize its maximum value.

    She pointed to the sofa and said to Mu Ziyan, "Sit over there."

    Mu Ziyan sat on the sofa as promised. The nightgown he was wearing was too small. He was wearing it, and the hem was barely above his knees. After he sat down, it reached his thighs.

    He was very unaccustomed to it, and subconsciously tightened his legs.

    Mo You stood behind the sofa, pressed two thumbs on the shoulder of the robot, and said, "What I'm doing now is called massage. Pay attention to the strength of my technique."

    After she finished speaking, she pressed her fingers down hard.

    Mu Ziyan felt that a sharp stone was pressed down heavily on his shoulder.

    He was terrified, this girl's strength is so great!

    Then, he suddenly remembered that he had adjusted the dual fire and five senses to four times that of normal people.

    ... After becoming a robot, IQ has dropped. He adjusted his five senses back to twenty-five.

    This time I felt her normal strength, not very heavy, but definitely not light either.

    Mo You started from the head, along the temples, neck, and shoulders, and massaged the acupuncture points in turn.

    Mu Ziyan found that this set of movements is similar to the muscle relaxation techniques used by physiotherapy robots.

    After Mo You finished it, he asked: "Have you learned it?"

    Mu Ziyan replied: "Yes."

    It seems that he is going to start pretending to be a physiotherapy robot, he thought calmly.

    When he got up from the sofa, he always felt that the little robot was watching him, and the blinking lights on Fang's head seemed to be staring at him.

    Instead, Mo You sat on the sofa. Mu Ziyan stretched out his hand and began to massage her.

    After every high-intensity training, he will relax his muscles. He has a lot of experience in this area, and his strength is just right.

    Mo You patted his hand with satisfaction, turned to Xiaowei and said, "Play a movie and watch for a while."

    Xiaowei slid to a position about two meters in front of Mo You, and asked, "What are you looking at?"

    Mo You Without hesitation: "ancient planet."

    "It's this one again." Xiao Wei grumbled, but did as she wanted.

    It emitted a light blue soft light towards Moyou.

    A 3D image immediately appeared around Mo You's body, enveloping her and Mu Ziyan.

    The image is not clear because it is fast forwarding at four times the speed. The "eyes" on the screen of Xiaowei's head "blinked" quickly, until a blue planet appeared beside Mo You, and the video returned to normal speed.