Chapter 13

Chapter 13

    Mo You turned his head to the side, resting his chin on one hand, and stared at the young man in front of him in bewilderment.

    The young man's appearance... It's hard to tell, because he wears a pair of big gold-rimmed sunglasses, covering half of his face. The parts of the nose, lips and ears are arranged in a dozen or twenty circles, both sides of the head are bald, and a colorful broom head stands in the middle.

    The exaggerated hair decoration attracted most of Mo You's attention, so much so that she had to adjust her eyes to recognize the young man's face.

    She looked her up and down to make sure she didn't recognize the man.

    No. 4 star is not big, those who often come to Jiangyan Tavern come and go, this buddy is probably new.

    She turned her head with a smile, and said to Jiang Yan, "I never thought I'd be so famous." The

    young man didn't care if he was ignored, so he took off his sunglasses with one hand, smiled generously, and said, "I heard you have a spaceship?"

    Mo You Reply: "I won't go on a boat recently." "I won't go     out

    . I want your spaceship." The young man in sunglasses leaned on the side of the bar, dangling his sunglasses feet in one hand, "You can make a price."

Money man, sorry.

    Mo You seriously looked at the young man... the sunglasses in his hand, and now she has reason to suspect that the gold frame is made of real gold.

    "What price do you offer?" The

    young man raised his eyelids and curled one corner of his lips, his eyes swept back and forth on Mo You.

    He lowered his voice, leaned forward, and said in a pretentious tone: "What price can I take you together?"

    "Or," Mo You turned around and looked at Jiang Yan, "Just follow our rules Come?"

    Jiang Yan asked the young man if he would accept it.

    The young man stood up straight, put his glasses on the bar, straightened his collar with both hands, and then raised his hand to smooth the broom head on his head.

    "That's what you said, don't cry when it hurts."

    Seeing that the two of them were about to start a competition, some people who were drinking and chatting around got up and left, and some were bold, not only did not leave, but even got closer, ready to watch a good show.

    "If you win, I will give you my spaceship. If you lose..." Mo You looked at the young man who was a head taller than him, and then at the large leather jacket on his body, and said, "All the clothes and accessories on your body, It’s all mine?”

    “No problem, I’ll give you the money in my pocket, even me.” The young man grinned.

    Mo You turned to Jiang Yan and said, "It's time to start."

    "The rule here is that no blood can be seen, no death can be seen, and the party that loses the damage will be compensated by the loser." Jiang Yan patted the bell on the bar and told the audience Said, "Hurry up and place your bet!"

    Seeing that the pile of chips that Mo You won was getting more and more, the young man gradually couldn't hold back and stopped laughing.

    Mo You put his left hand behind his back, raised his right palm, palm up, and said gracefully, "Please."