Chapter 17

Chapter 17

    "Thirty-six thousand, thirty percent of the handling fee is..." Jiang Yan quickly calculated, "Ten thousand and eight hundred. Seeing as your robot is here for the first time, eight hundred will be wiped for you. Twenty-six thousand star coins, Do you want to put it here or take it away by yourself?"

    "Take it away and exchange it for chips." Mo You propped his arms on the table, looked at her to settle the accounts, and said enviously, "It's better to make money quickly with your business, just 10,000 yuan Star coins. If you are in need of thugs, hire me."

    Jiang Yan smiled and raised her chin at Mu Ziyan: "Then sell him to me as a thug."

    "That's not okay, I still point He's laying golden eggs."

    "That's the first time, I'll let you catch a leak. Now everyone knows him, and I don't know if anyone will fight in the future, let alone have such high odds again."

    Jiang Yan took out a chip while talking: "Exactly twenty-six thousand."

    Mo You didn't answer, thought for a while and said: "Help me change to a smaller one, there is a small one. I like the blindfold he wears, so give it to me." "

    Jiang Yan smiled: "Anyway, I have to ask for something from me."

    She took out a soft bag from the cabinet, which contained red liquid: "This is for you too, come and take care of my business in the future.

    " It is a kind of cheap red wine. Although it is cheap, it is genuine wine, not a wine-flavored nutrient solution. Although it is not very valuable, it is also rare.

    Mo You was not polite and accepted it directly. If she hadn't brought a robot to fight tonight, Jiang Yan wouldn't have earned 10,000 star coins. This is the way of doing business, everyone has the benefits, and I will think of you next time.

    She took several chips of varying amounts, turned her head to look at Mu Ziyan, and pointed out: "It's nothing, then we have to go back."

    Mo You has never been so polite, Jiang Yan looked at Mu Ziyan inexplicably. She glanced at her and replied, "It's okay. I'll contact you if I have any news."

    "What news?" Mo You wondered.

    Jiang Yan put down her work and said dissatisfiedly, "Didn't you ask me to inquire for you?"

    "Oh, yes." Mo You slapped his forehead, "Look at my memory."

    She turned and walked out, and Mu Ziyan was about to follow, when Jiang Yan suddenly said, "Forget about the robot." The

    two stopped at the same time Hold on. Mo You has no habit of driving robots, and Xiao Wei is smarter than her, so she doesn't need to give orders at all. Mu Ziyan is also a robot with self-awareness, so much so that she always forgets that ordering a real robot requires an order from the master.

    She turned her head and said with a smile: "I gave him free movement."

    After that, she raised her hand and led the robot away.

    As soon as he left the gate of the tavern, he was blocked by people.

    The broom-headed youth was leaning against a tree, holding a box in his hand. Ignoring his bruised nose and swollen face, he still has such an air of anger.

    Seeing Mo You coming out, he stood up straight, turned to her, tapped the side of the box with his fingers, and opened the lid.

    With two fingers he lifted a necklace from the box.