Chapter 15

Chapter 15

    When Mo You set off with the newly dressed robot, it was already dark. This made Mu Ziyan heave a sigh of relief, he was worried that the new image would be too eye-catching.

    His range of activities has now been expanded to within one kilometer of Mo You's body, as long as he doesn't leave her too far, it doesn't matter.

    Walk through three long streets and come to a small courtyard. Ring the doorbell. After a few seconds, the door opened automatically.

    Mo You went straight to the double wooden door in the courtyard, raised his hand and pushed the door open.

    "The water here is so delicious? I came back after walking for a while." Jiang Yan teased her, but her eyes turned to Mu Ziyan, and she recognized at a glance that his clothes were all snatched from other people.

    Mo You sat at the bar, turned around and signaled the robot to stand aside, so that he could get closer to Jiang Yan.

    Jiang Yan asked: "Are you going to adopt a handsome guy?"

    Mo You whispered: "Robot."

    Jiang Yan raised her eyebrows in surprise, and then looked at Mu Ziyan's eyes instead of looking at the products, more directly.

    "You're lucky." She praised, "Want to make a move?"

    Mo You shook his head, pointed to the electronic counter placed by the bar, and asked, "Any opponents?"

    Jiang Yan looked at Mu Ziyan and said: "No. But if you think about it again, if you lose, it will be difficult to make a move."

    Just looking at the appearance and workmanship, it is not a problem to sell it for 30,000 to 50,000. But if the game is lost, potential buyers will definitely take the opportunity to lower the price.

    "If you win, you can double it several times." Mo You said.

    Jiang Yan knew that she was always big-minded, so she smiled and stopped talking, and took out the scoreboard: "What's the name?"

    "Mo You's robot." Mo You named it casually.

    Jiang Yan glanced at her amusedly, then lowered her head and pressed a few times on the scoreboard.

    Taking advantage of her lowering her head, Mo You turned sideways, put her right elbow on the bar, rested her chin on her hand, and asked Mu Ziyan in a low voice: "Is there anything you want to tell her?"

    Mu Ziyan wanted to talk to Mo You a long time ago, but due to his status as a robot, he couldn't speak casually. He immediately said, "You want me to fight? Why didn't you discuss it with me."

    Mo You's eyelashes moved slightly, slightly surprised. She turned her head slightly to glance at Jiang Yan, who was busy with the guests.

    She looked away, pulled Mu Ziyan to sit down at a small table in the corner, and replied: "Why should I discuss with you, I am your master, okay?"

    Mu Ziyan was speechless, he took a deep breath, and calmed down. Said: "I can't participate in fighting, it's easy to be exposed."

    "The maniac hasn't come out for a while, and its previous record was 19 wins and 1 loss. The amount of betting on it tonight has reached 36,000 star coins .”

    Mu Ziyan was silent.

    Mo You waited for a while, and then asked: "Why are you not excited at all when you see Jiang Yan, and only focus on this?"