Chapter 45

Chapter 45

    As time went by, the line at the entrance of the Bushan space station did not decrease, but grew longer.

    Mo You looked at his watch. They waited in line for nearly an hour before entering the space station.

    At this time, there are three virtual indicator arrows floating in the air in front of the spacecraft, pointing to the security check, the apron and the exit respectively.

    Spaceships that were about to enter Emperor Star had to undergo immune checks at the security checkpoint. This line was the longest, with private spaceships and public spaceships mixed together.

    Go left to the apron. This is for the spaceship that is going to spend the night in the space station. There is a fee.

    The exit direction is for temporary docking, usually the spaceships that pick up and drop off people, and the large public spaceships that travel between other planets and the Emperor Star. They don’t stay overnight, put people down here, wait for a while, and then leave directly.

    After officially entering the space station, the air pressure inside and outside is the same, so you don’t have to stay on the spacecraft all the time. Looking at the slow-moving team, Mo You decided to go down and inquire.

    The interior of the space station is very spacious and divided into several floors. There are multiple ports of entry, but for some reason, all the spaceships line up at only one port.

    From time to time, impatient spaceships turned around and left the team, changed their schedule, and headed for the exit.

    Like Mo You, many people got off the spaceship ahead, anxiously asking for news.

    Mo You's doubts deepened.

    She saw a middle-aged man walking back from the front of the line, so she went up to meet him.

    "Brother, what's the situation ahead? How long do we have to wait?"

    "It's early." The elder brother frowned, in a bad mood, "Check the robots, and each of them has to be turned on to refresh the program. You said these people are idle, What kind of robot do you bring with you when you come out to play?" The

    eldest brother also knew the severity, and dared not say that the inspectors were busy, so he had to scold the civilians for being busy.

    "Is it always like this?"

    "It's only half a month." The elder brother said vaguely.

    Mo You thanked him, walked forward again, and ran back to the spaceship after confirming that the news was true.

    "Someone is looking for you." She closed the hatch and immediately said to Mu Ziyan.

    Mu Ziyan frowned. When he saw such a long line, he was already suspicious, but he was not too surprised to hear what Mo You said.

    Just, what to do next? How to get in. If Shuanghuo is discovered, Moyou must be implicated.

    "Go to the tarmac first," he said.

    Mo You still didn't know much about the current situation, but due to her status, she never asked more questions, turned her head to the left as Mu Ziyan said, and slowly left the team.

    The tarmac is on the mezzanine, there are no windows, only a few lights, and it is gloomy.

    Finding a remote location in the corner, they parked the spaceship.