Chapter 19

Chapter 19

    Mu Ziyan felt that what Mo You said was too absolute. Although the current robots have obvious functional divisions, they can achieve the ultimate in a certain function.

    Some people once dismissed the real opposite sex because their robots were gentle and considerate, completely satisfying all their fantasies about the opposite sex.

    And there are quite a few such things. He can name one or two rich people who have been guarding their X-love robots for the rest of their lives.

    However, this behavior made Mo You move away from thinking about "whether he looks like An Muzhi", and raised his glass to take a sip of wine.

    Mu Ziyan asked at the right time: "Does it taste good?"

    "It's not good, it's too weak." Mo You leaned back, raised his head halfway, and said slowly, "I like strong flavors, which are smooth and mellow in the mouth. , a little sour and astringent."

    She shook the glass gently: "This is better than plain water."

    "Have you ever drank it?"

    "Of course." She glanced at him, "When it comes to eating, I'm afraid no one in the whole empire can compare I am strong."

    A tongue that is mainly nutrient solution is very pitiful.

    Mu Ziyan didn't know if Shuanghuo could show the expression "smile", but he smiled anyway.

    "I've drank it before. At the Imperial University welcome party, everyone gets a small cup." He compared the middle of the cup with his finger, "It's about half of this."

    Hearing the word "Imperial University" , Mo You's eyes lit up.

    "What's your major?"

    "Mecha, and management." Mu Ziyan replied.

    Seeing that Mo You was listening with great interest, he continued: "Mecha is only available in Imperial University, and it is also the most difficult to get into. But after graduation, you can work in important departments. It is also possible to be knighted and become a nobleman in the future."

    "So you want to be an aristocrat?"

    "...I was originally."

    "Well, I don't know much about the hierarchy in your empire."

    ... In your empire, Mu Ziyan has nowhere to complain.

    Mo You took another sip of his wine and said, "Is there a canteen in Imperial University?"

    "What is a canteen?"

    "A place where students eat together."

    "No, but each student will be given three bottles of nutrient solution a day. The specialty is four bottles."

    Mo You looked disappointed.

    As if he had guessed that she would be disappointed, Mu Ziyan immediately said: "You can exchange the nutrient solution for natural ingredients, but you need to process them yourself. The quality of the nutrient solution distributed by the school is good, and the transfer price is still acceptable."

    Mo You's eyes lit up again: "That's a good idea."

    Mu Ziyan smiled: "Except for big parties, there are not many people who eat natural ingredients on Emperor Star, so ingredients are not in short supply and can be bought anywhere. The price is also fair."