Chapter 69

Chapter 69

    Rong Jingwei's life is very simple.

    In addition to teaching, he is busy making robots. He is supported by the school's research funds.

    He took advantage of his position to see many confidential documents, and knew that the robot made with the memory of a real person would be more realistic.

    So he made multiple selves, but he was still not satisfied.

    He tinkers with these things that violate the law every day, but because he has never really produced a finished product, no one knows except for a few people in his family.

    My father was busy with his own affairs, although the elder brother knew a little bit, but my younger brother turned a blind eye and closed his eyes when there was no big trouble.

    The turning point came after their six-year-old sister Rong Xing died unexpectedly. The mother was overwhelmed with worry, and Rong Jingwei made a robot.

    This is the first time he has used a self-aware robot. For this, Rong Xuehai had a big fight with him.

    But this little robot really brought comfort to his mother, which made Rong Xuehai angry but helpless.

    However, the little robot's memory was made by Rong Jingwei based on what he thought his sister's memory was, and it was not accurate. In pursuit of perfection, Rong Jingwei formatted and remade the little robot again and again.

    In order to keep his mother company during his free time, he made three younger sisters and used them in turn.

    Rong Xuehai warned him, but he didn't take it seriously.

    Afterwards, Rong Jingwei stopped for a while, and it was enough for him to study the robot with his sister.

    After his mother passed away, Rong Jingwei made a highly simulated mother robot without informing anyone.

    Rong Xuehai officially broke with him, and no longer communicate with him.

    And when Rong Jingwei formatted his mother, Rong Xuehai finally decided not to protect him anymore.

    **

    It was past noon after Rong Xuehai briefly talked about his entanglement with Rong Jingwei.

    He didn't mean to keep the guests for dinner, he just said to Mo You: "I will ask someone to sort out the list of Rong Jingwei's assets for you."

    Mo You didn't respond, and put the chip that originally belonged to Xiaowei in the robot back into the bear's body.

    On the way back, she hugged the little bear without saying a word.

    Mu Ziyan wanted to say a few words of comfort, but couldn't think of what to say for a moment. He didn't expect that things would end like this in the end.

    "Well... are you hungry? Want something to eat?" he asked.

    Mo You glanced at him sideways, and said with a smile: "Xiaowei disappeared, you don't have to struggle between the promise and the law, you should feel relaxed."

    "It's not that easy, because you are unhappy."

    Mo You tilted his head to the side, Lean back in the chair.

    "When Rong Jingwei died for the first time, I wasn't unhappy at all, and I lived my life as usual. Once I was born and I was acquainted twice, this time it's nothing."