Chapter 54

Chapter 54

    Knowing that Mu Ziyan had awakened and his sanity was completely unaffected, Mo You felt much more at ease. While chatting casually with Mu Wenxing, his eyes kept looking at the outside world.

    She holds the bear in her hands so that it can also have a good view.

    The car drove very steadily, passing by the wide road, a retro-style building appeared in the eyes, and many people lingered there.

    Mo You tilted his head, looking around curiously.

    "This is a corner of the palace, you can visit it. Is this your first time to Emperor Star? Is there anything you want to see?"

    "Does Mu Ziyan live in the palace?"

    "No, he has his own house. We They all have their own houses, and the palace is more like a large office area." Mu Wenxing teased.

    Mo You smiled. She likes this physically handicapped, but optimistic and intelligent man. If Mu Ziyan is willing to believe him, then she can also believe him, although he seems to have concealed some information about Mu Ziyan. After all, the highest level of confidentiality, some can not be said, understandable.

    "I just want to see Longjing Villa and Xuefu Park." Mo You looked out of the window and said casually, "Mu Ziyan wants to give me a set, let me choose one of these two, I want to see my What kind of house is it?"

    Mu Wenxing raised his eyebrows in shock, but he controlled his expression in an instant, fortunately she didn't see it.

    He asked uncertainly: "Ah Yan said, I will give you one of these two properties?"

    "Yes." Mo You turned to look at him and added, "As a reward."

    Mu Wenxing smiled and remained silent . .

    Mo You noticed that he seemed to disagree, and explained to himself: "You don't believe it? I have a video to prove it. But since Mu Ziyan is awake, you can ask him."

    Mu Wenxing: "I believe it. This There is no need to lie about something that can be easily verified.”

    Mo You nodded approvingly: "That's right. In order to send him back, I lost my spaceship and sold my house. I only have this little property left, and I also took the risk of being arrested. Although I am an exiled star, But there is no criminal record, so I am free."

    "That's right." When she said this, she suddenly remembered, "Can you please help me check my personal information? When I entered the country, I saw that they were arresting exile stars, so I After entering Emperor Star, I have never dared to use fingerprints.”

    “Is this the reason why you disappeared?” Mu Wenxing said with a smile, “It’s simple, you can check it now.” The

    assistant handed over a mini brain and lit the light curtain .

    Mu Wenxing tapped on it a few times, and signaled, "Press here."

    Mo You pressed the button, and soon, her personal information appeared on the interface. There is a small green stamp in the upper right corner of the avatar, indicating that there is no problem with the information, and you can travel freely on all planets in the empire.

    "No problem, you can go wherever you want, and there is no express regulation restricting the scope of action of exile star membership. If someone makes things difficult for you because of star membership, tell me." Mu Wenxing said.

    Mo You glanced at him, thinking, Mu Ziyan said that he can also ask him for help when changing star status.

    Mu Wenxing put away his brain, and said with a smile: "So Ah Yan used the house to make a deal with you."