Chapter 44

Chapter 44

    Mo You sat cross-legged on the cold metal floor. In front of her was an upside-down metal stool. The four legs of the stool are crossed and stretched with thick iron wire, and several iron skewers are placed horizontally on it.

    There were pieces of meat strung on the iron skewers, Mu Ziyan's five fingers were on fire, and he was grilling the meat without love.

    Mo You waited anxiously. They couldn't afford the 10,000 space-time gates, so they could only fly all the way to Emperor Star in the spaceship.

    It will take about ten days in between. Mo You said that the time is too long and there is nothing to do, so he can only pass the time by researching food. Especially now that she knows that there are countless functional devices in Shuanghuo's body.

    Only she can't think of it, but he can't do it.

    Not long ago, she also asked Mu Ziyan to dry half a catty of jerky, which tasted good and was good to chew as a snack.

    These ingredients were all bought by Mu Ziyan from Lin Ying's shop the night she fainted, and they almost emptied them out.

    Rich people have no concept of spending money, and Mo You's mouth is happy when he buys like this, but his wallet is also deflated.

    "There are no open flames in the spaceship." Mu Ziyan reminded her again.

    "Yes... that's too unsafe." Mo You deeply agreed, "But you're better at putting out fires than starting ones."

    She smiled and said, "With you here, I only need to worry about this little guy 's death." It’s fine if you don’t know how to burn it.”

    Mu Ziyan: …

    Mo You said to himself: “I’m so wise, I bought chili sauce in advance, if only there was cumin.” It’s

    all because Mu Ziyan didn’t listen understand the noun.

    "Stop." Mo You said.

    She took out the prepared dipping material, brushed it on the meat, and turned it over: "Continue."

    Mu Ziyan: ... I don't know if Shuanghuo is more pitiful, or me.

    This is all he asked for. Taking advantage of Mo You's fainting, he put him on the spaceship and left directly. Fearing that she would wake up and get angry, he deliberately brought a lot of ingredients, and took the initiative to show the double fire function, expressing a positive attitude that he hoped to make delicious food under her guidance.

    This trick is quite effective, except that it is tiring and embarrassing.

    The meat on the skewers was roasted until oil flowed out, sizzling, and the air was filled with aroma.

    Mo You sniffed, swallowed, glanced at him, and asked, "Are you really Mu Ziyan? The grandson of the emperor?"

    "Well. Why, still don't believe me? I didn't lie to you this time."

    "I just think It’s a bit far away from me.”

    “Isn’t An Muzhi far away?”

    “At least he and I have mutual friends.” Thinking of this, Mo You suddenly sat up straight and asked, “How do you know that An Muzhi gave Jiang Yan sixty Ten thousand?"

    This was the biggest proof that she would believe him back then.

    "I lent the money to An Muzhi."