Chapter 82

Chapter 82

    After returning to school from the palace, it was clear that the finished product had already been handed in and it was time for the presentation on the selection day, but Mu Ziyan found miraculously that Mo You was busier.

    She stays in the dormitory before and after work every day, checking the Internet non-stop.

    Occasionally, I would come to him, asking about mech arts, and even dragged him to the training room and asked him to demonstrate it on the spot.

    "Didn't you really start studying mech arts?" Mu Ziyan was a little surprised.

    Today's three sets of commonly used mecha techniques are the result of the joint efforts of multiple generations.

    In the final analysis, Mech Art is produced to cooperate with Mecha. Designers need to be extremely familiar with Mecha itself in addition to understanding these moves.

    No matter how powerful Mo You is, it is impossible for him to do this by himself.

    Mo You didn't answer him directly, but said that he needed to understand first.

    She learned about it for a full month, and almost rummaged through the history of mechs and mech arts. In her spare time, she stayed in the dormitory and watched mecha art videos over and over again, and took a whole notebook.

    Until the day before the selection show, when the two had dinner together, Mu Ziyan finally saw a trace of relaxation from Mo You.

    "Have you got results from your research?"

    Mo You winked at him, and said with a sly smile, "Secret."

    Early in the morning of the selection day, An Rui drove to pick her up.

    Guan Junjie and Alik were already sitting in the car.

    Guan Junjie rubbed his hands, it was the perfect weather in September, but it seemed to be cold, he took a breath and said, "Damn, why are you so nervous."

    "An Rui is doing the introduction, and Mo You is doing the demonstration, you Are you nervous about being a pawn on stage?" Alik said in a serious tone.

    Although he has a serious face and is not as exposed as Guan Junjie, but among the three, he is the most nervous one.

    "I heard that they will dismantle the finished product first, and specifically find the weak point to attack." Guan Junjie said seriously.

    An Rui exhaled: "Can you calm down, no one is forcing you to win the prize, which made me nervous."

    Mo You pursed his lips and smiled.

    "Aren't you nervous?" Guan Junjie asked, "Although no one expects me to win an award, but..."

    "Nervous." Mo You said calmly, "Isn't it normal to be nervous?"

    "Really?" Guan Jun Jie was slightly taken aback, "Hearing what you said, I don't seem to be that nervous anymore." The

    four of them talked all the way and arrived at the selection site.

    The scene is located in the Mecha Research Institute in the Fourth Military Region.

    There are only seven shortlisted works this time. The seven groups of contestants were waiting in different rooms, and they could start when the judges came over.

    The room assigned to Mo You and the others was a boxy test room, about the size of a small training room, with a few chairs around it, and mirrors on all four walls.