Chapter 31

Chapter 31

    Usually, the owner will give the robot a name. This is the same as raising kittens and puppies, the name is only meaningful to the owner.

    But Mo You never thought of naming the robot. When she first picked it up, she planned to sell it.

    If it wasn't for You Xiu's words "Shuanghuo said", she would not have realized that she might have picked up a robot with an identity. So much so that after Youxiu recognized it, he chased after it.

    The atmosphere suddenly changed from charming to confrontational, Mu Ziyan was not used to it, and now he was the one with cold hands and feet.

    At this time, he couldn't hesitate. Hesitating meant something tricky. Even though he had begun to doubt whether the original lie was true or not, his instinct drove him to deny it.

    He almost subconsciously stood in An Muzhi's position and said, "I know You Xiu, but I don't know this robot. My family is in business and literature, and You's family is in martial arts. We don't have many friends in common." For

    this reason, listen It seems reasonable, but it seems too reasonable.

    Mo You intuitively thought there was a problem, but she was not sure whether to ask further. The other party has a secret, she can feel it from the very beginning, and it is within her acceptance range. After all, he is a member of the Royal Army and a staff officer, and most of his contacts are confidential documents, so it is normal to have secrets.

    But with the increase in contacts and distance from home, the person around me seems to be the only one to rely on, and thinking that he still has secrets, I feel a little uncomfortable.

    Mo You was silent, looked away from him, and looked at the ground. She was afraid that if she asked, she would bring out things she shouldn't know. She just wants to live her little life in Emperor Star, and doesn't want to become some special person somehow.

    At this time, the spacecraft made three beeps in succession. After the beeps, the mechanical sound sounded: "Emergency warning! The air pressure in the cabin is low. Please land within 60 minutes." The

    warning was sent three times in succession.

    Mu Ziyan looked at Mo You and saw that she didn't respond, so he got up and sat in front of the bridge, turned off the autopilot and switched to manual operation.

    They must now find a planet to land on.

    Mo You looked at the back of the robot, sighed in his heart, and packed up his doubts. Forget it, we've come this far, and it's impossible to turn back.

    Judging by his appearance, he can't be wrong as a soldier, and he understands the structure of "Flying Eagle", so his rank should not be low.

    As long as what he promised can be fulfilled, as for what he is hiding, what does it have to do with her? The two were originally just business partners.

    I can think clearly in my heart, but I still feel uncomfortable. After going through all this together, it is different from when I first started.

    She tidied up her emotions, came to the bridge, and asked, "Which planet are you going to?"

    Mu Ziyan clicked on the signal wave and showed her the light curtain.

    Two of the three signals sent before came back.

    One planet has no oxygen, and another planet has oxygen and living organisms. Preliminary analysis of the biological structure is 80% similar to that of human beings.