Chapter 75

Chapter 75

    You Xiu was robbed of his food, his face was full of dissatisfaction, and he squinted at Mu Ziyan.

    Mo You ignored them, turned around and asked Lao Hu, "What else do you cook?"

    Lao Hu was very polite, and immediately asked, "What else do you want to eat?"

    Mo You smiled and said, "West Lake Vinegar Fish?"

    Old Hu shook his head.

    "Dongpo meat."

    Lao Hu shook his head again.

    Probably shaking his head a lot, a little embarrassed, he whispered: "I still have crab roe soup dumplings."

    Mo You's eyes lit up and his eyebrows raised: "Yes?"

    This word is used a bit cleverly.

    Lao Hu smiled awkwardly, and said: "Actually, I don't know how to make complicated ones. Like sushi, they are all frozen and stored before.

    " Freeze, when eating, simply reheat, the taste will not be affected at all.

    "Then tomorrow, bring some soup dumplings." You Xiu didn't feel embarrassed at all, and asked directly.

    Lao Hu responded, laughing.

    "Do you have a lot of ingredients?" Mu Ziyan asked.

    "It's okay. There are fewer people now. Every time the salt ship comes, I bring some. If I can't finish it, I keep it. The restaurant dishes are also taken from me, so the variety is quite rich."

    Mu Ziyan nodded.

    You Xiu rolled his eyes and saw that Mo You was picking up a piece of sushi, and felt that the opportunity had come.

    He turned his head and asked Lao Hu: "How long have you been here? Can you speak the ancient earth dialect?"

    Lao Hu was stunned for a moment, and said, "I know a little bit."

    You Xiu was very proud: "I can also speak a little bit."

    All three people at the table looked at him in surprise.

    You Xiu was very satisfied with shocking the audience's reaction. Knowing that he was coming to Earth, he deliberately learned a few words of Earth language specially used for picking up girls, and wanted to find a time to show his performance.

    It would be great if Mo You could ask him what he meant.

    After adjusting his sitting posture, You Xiu opened his mouth and uttered a series of chattering words. The two translations were already waiting for Mo You to ask questions.

    The room was silent for a few seconds.

    "What is this...?" Old Hu asked blankly.

    "Old Earth language..." His expression confused You Xiu, "What's the problem?"

    Mo You suppressed a smile, bowed his head to eat. There are hundreds of languages ​​on the planet, and more than one is commonly used. But You Xiu said that English is the most spoken country. Although the pronunciation is a bit awkward, you can still hear it.

    You Xiu was a little frustrated, but he still took the initiative to say: "Don't you ask what you mean?" No

    one answered.

    Mo You looked up: "I know what it means."

    You Xiu was stunned, and blurted out: "How do you know?"