Chapter 56

Chapter 56

    That night, Mo You browsed the Internet, and there were news everywhere that the empire offered a reward of 10 million yuan to find the whereabouts of the emperor's eldest grandson.

    "If I had known his identity earlier, I wouldn't have let you agree to the 600,000 yuan." Xiaowei snorted, "Treacherous! Cunning! I just said, there is nothing good about nobles."

    "You used to be nobles." Momo You remind it.

    "I'm not anymore, I'm now standing against the nobles."

    Knowing that the bounty offer was false, Mo You turned off the news, lamented the disappearance of 10 million, and clicked on the official website of Imperial University.

    "In fact, I look forward to going to school more than money and houses." She muttered, "Of course, money and houses are also very important."

    Xiao Wei: "Go to the forum and have a look."

    Mo You glanced at it suspiciously: " What did you do?"

    she said, opening the forum. There are several hot posts on the homepage.

    The title of one of the posts is horrifying, overwhelming other popular posts.

    "shock! ! A top student majoring in mecha was beaten to the ground by an unarmed girl! ! 》The

    ID of the poster is the god of AI, with a strong smell of Jack Su.

    There was no sentence in the post, only a video, which was the scene where Mo You and Rong Rui fought yesterday. From Rong Rui's first strike to the end when she arrogantly said "Let me see what the mech is".

    Mo You frowned, this shooting angle...

    "You took this?"

    Xiao Wei was not without pride: "I'm taking videos anytime and anywhere."

    "How did you send it out?" Mo You was a little surprised.

    "Isn't it just to crack a network password? It's nothing to me." Xiaowei said arrogantly, "I'm on the fourth star because I have no place to play. Now that I'm back on the emperor star, who can control me."

    The time of posting was late last night, and it was true that it said "I'm busy" because it was busy cracking the Internet password of Mu Wenxing's home.

    Mo You rowed down, and in one day, more than 900 floors had been built. In the replies to the post, except those who watched the excitement and made noises, they were roughly divided into three categories.

    The first category is to strip the vest, especially Rong Rui's information, from age, profession to family background. Mo You also learned by the way that Rong Rui should call Rong Jingwei uncle.

    The second category is the academic school, who analyze and debate the advantages and disadvantages of the two people's fighting moves in the video. The conclusion is that many of the girls' moves cannot be used if they wear mechas, but even so, Rong Rui with the mechas is also They shouldn't have lost so quickly, which is enough to show that the quality of this class of mecha students is worrying.     The third category is also the one with the most replies. It is guessing which department the girl who defeated Rong Rui in the video is from. Students from various departments came forward one after another, vowing that if there is a girl with this appearance in this department, they will never forget it.     Some parties came forward to speak, and we were there. The school girl was more beautiful in real life, and she was cute and mysterious holding a bear, full of attractive contradictions.     Someone also broke the news that the girl left with Professor Mu in the end, who is Professor Mu? Even if she wasn't a student of Imperial University, her status must be extraordinary.     Mo You bent his lips, quickly looked through the nine hundred floors, and returned to the main page.     Below this post, there is an equally popular post, which is about offering a reward for finding the whereabouts of the emperor's eldest grandson.     The person who posted the post was Mu Ziyan's junior. Starting from the location of the last defeat, the content of the post analyzed in detail the coordinates of the location where the emperor's eldest grandson might appear, and called on everyone to do their part to find His Highness together.     In addition to being analyzed by other big cows in the replies, most of them expressed grief and condolences, and there were also a small number of gangsters who appeared and said things such as "the army can't find it, how could we find it".     There are also calm-minded people who questioned: "I think this is a cover-up. It's been a month since I lost the battle. Didn't I offer a reward?"