Chapter 42

Chapter 42

    Faro star night falls exceptionally early. Not long after Mo You and Lin Ying left, the sky began to darken.

    Mu Ziyan waited impatiently, but couldn't leave this hut.

    He walked back and forth by the window, his five senses turned on to the max.

    A completely strange planet, will there be any rare and dangerous animals and plants on this planet. There is also the air element, which has not been tested, what if there is an element that Mo You's body cannot adapt to.

    Especially that Lin Ying, who is so obviously evil, will she not be sent back?

    He was anxious, and vaguely heard Mo You's voice.

    Mu Ziyan ran to the window and looked out. After waiting for two minutes, I saw Mo You and Lin Ying walking side by side.

    Both of them had bags in their hands, and Lin Ying said, "You just bought this, I thought you liked cooking.

    " convenient.

    She didn't explain, and said vaguely: "I don't usually cook much, and the planet I used to live on naturally had very few ingredients."

    "Are you from the empire? Which planet did you live on?"

    "I came from the exile star, Do you know Exile Star?" Mo You replied calmly.

    Lin Ying shook her head blankly. For an ordinary civilian who has never been to space, he is naturally unaware of the special prisons in neighboring countries.

    Mo You smiled, and said: "It seems that this planet is really friendly to me."

    Lin Ying thought it was a compliment, and was very happy, and quickly said: "By the way, about work, please reply to me as soon as possible. Easy income is good, and there are many people who want to go.”

    Mu Ziyan was speechless for a while, just bought a seasoning, but he even found a job.

    The two people in sight were talking and walking into the yard.

    Mo You looked up and saw that the room on the second floor was not lit, it was dark, and there seemed to be no one by the window.

    She reached out to pick up the bag: "I'll get back to you in a couple of days. Thank you for taking me on a trip."

    Mo You is used to the penny-pinching way of getting along, and will always be more vigilant about other people's overtures. Favor.

    In Star 4, there is no benefit for nothing, even if the neighbors upstairs and downstairs, even if they just bring something along, they still have to pay.

    A gentle and equal living environment can inspire people's kindness to the greatest extent.

    Lin Ying handed her the things and said, "Are you still cooking when you go back?"

    "It's so late, just drink a nutrient solution."

    "It's not too late. It's dark here early, and it's only after five o'clock in the afternoon. Lin Ying glanced at her watch and said shyly, "Actually, I can cook well, otherwise I wouldn't open this shop. If you don't mind..."

    "I'm a little tired today." Mo You didn't wait for him to finish. , they almost flatly refused.

    Mu Ziyan heaved a sigh of relief, and waited expectantly for her to enter the room.

    Lin Ying said "Oh", a little disappointed, watching her go upstairs, unwilling to say: "I'm tired today too, or I'll take you out to eat."

    Mo You stopped in his tracks.