Chapter 60

Chapter 60

    After Mo You finished speaking, the training room was silent for a few seconds.

    This is not the first time that Coach Niu has received a challenge letter from a girl. When he was in school, all the students in the class, regardless of gender, were ready to fight at any time. After all, there is no distinction between men and women on the battlefield.

    Only this time, the time, place and the people on the other side were beyond his expectations.

    He wiped his chin with his right hand, tilted his head and nodded: "Okay! Do as you said. Go and choose a mecha."

    The students onlookers exploded with a "buzz", excited and excited! Many people quietly turned on their brains to prepare for recording.

    The female school teacher came back to her senses, turned around and shouted: "Everyone turn off the brains, and no video recording is allowed in the training room."

    Some people turned off the brains resentfully, and some were not afraid of death, and turned them on secretly.

    Coach Niu has his own mecha, but considering that Mo You can only wear a public mecha, he also chose a public one.

    Even so, he felt that he was still suspected of bullying the newcomer, and regretted that he should not have taken the challenge impulsively, and felt that Mo You had asked for it. At the same time, there was also a wonderful sense of anticipation beating in his heart.

    With the help of small glasses, Mo You chose a suitable mech. This time, she wore a tight sports vest and sports shorts of the same color over the mecha.

    In the martial arts gym opened by my grandfather, people often come to "kick the gym". In a civilized society, this word is not used, it is called "comparison".

    Compared with the prepared challenger, the grandfather who has already figured out the boxing routine is a bit disadvantaged, because every time, he has to use a few moves to test the opponent's foundation.

    Later, grandpa randomly asked students to appear on the stage. In this way, most of the preparations the challenger had made were useless. There are so many students, it is impossible for him to study each of them in advance.     Mo You started from this principle. To be honest, if she really fights with Coach Niu, she may not win, but if she knows Coach Niu's strengths and weaknesses, as well as his accustomed moves and styles, and then designs a way to fight against him, her chances of winning will be greatly improved, which is better than fighting with three unknowns. The students who know the truth are against Zhanqiang for a long time.

    She wore the mecha for more than ten hours a day for two consecutive days, and carefully studied the training videos of Imperial University over the years. She found that almost all trainers first ask students to increase their strength, starting from the perspective of rigidity and fierceness.     This is related to the characteristics of the armor itself. Once you put on the mecha, your body will be pulled by all-round forces. If you want to move freely, you need to use strong and fierce force. Therefore, students majoring in mechs are given one more bottle of nutrient solution than those in other departments.     Coach Niu is one of the best. He especially admires great strength.     And the best boxing method to deal with strong strength and slow speed is the traditional martial art that has been passed down for thousands of years, once spread all over China, and almost everyone can name one or two moves-Tai Chi.     Use strength to borrow strength, use strength to eliminate strength.     Mo You has been practicing with her grandfather every morning since she was five years old. She can switch between forward and reverse, fast and slow at will, and perform a whole set of Tai Chi without stuttering.     Grandpa said that the advantage of Tai Chi is that it strikes later. Modern Tai Chi focuses on strengthening the body and cannot participate in actual combat, so its advantages cannot be brought into play. If you want to use the part of Tai Chi that is against people, you need to cooperate with other boxing methods.     Therefore, Mo You's Tai Chi is practiced together with Sanda.     Coincidentally, after wearing the mecha, a person's body is limited, and his movements are slow, which complements Tai Chi's disadvantage in confrontation.     If the gravity and thickness of the mecha put five points of pressure on the human body, then Coach Niu would use ten points of strength to lift it, and the extra five points of force would be used in the battle.     After merging Tai Chi moves with the mecha, it is equivalent to mobilizing five parts of the mecha's own strength with three parts of force, so that the whole can exert six, seven or even eight parts of its power.     It's just that this kind of usage requires high flexibility of the human body. When using force to bring force, it will not be pulled away by force and lose balance.     It took Mo You two nights to come up with this method, and today is a good time to test whether it is feasible.     In order to prevent endless fighting, during mecha training, the outcome is determined by obtaining the stone plaque where the opponent's mecha is hidden.