Chapter 50

Chapter 50

    As the chatter faded away, these students, who had been up for most of the night, dozed off in the slightly shaking car.

    With his eyes closed, Mo You was as quiet as a sculpture, and the tangled thoughts in his heart turned into one task in the end - buy a robot to restore these two consciousnesses, and go to Imperial University to find Mu Wenxing.

    After an unknown amount of time, while she was half asleep and half awake, she heard a buzz from the communicator, and Uncle Ning answered "Yes" when he picked it up.

    After squinting for a while, she opened her eyes, and saw that everyone else was still asleep, and it was already dim outside the car.

    Uncle Ning glanced at her from the rearview mirror.

    Mo You sat up straight and glanced at the watch on the car. It was past six in the morning. She leaned back in her chair, looking at the scene passing by outside the window a little blankly.

    Uncle Ning's voice woke An Rui up. He rubbed his eyes and called out, "Uncle Ning, where are you?"

    Uncle Ning replied, "We're almost at Puchang Villa."

    An Rui said "Mmm" in a daze, and it took two seconds for him to react , Turned pale with shock: "Why are you here?"

    "Master just told me to take a few young masters

    to Puchang Villa first." An Rui kicked the boy opposite: "Fuck, wake up, my grandpa knows , We are miserable."

    After speaking, he turned his head and saw Mo You, he was taken aback for a moment, and then realized who this person was. With an idea, as if he had found a life-saving straw, he grabbed the back of the driver's seat and begged: "Uncle Ning, take us to school first, there is a school girl in the car, I am in a hurry."

    Uncle Ning looked at Mo You and said: "I'll send the young masters here, and I'll send this young lady to school right away. It's still early."

    An Rui was speechless, staring at her classmates, very depressed.

    As Uncle Ning said, Puchang Villa will arrive soon.

    A group of young guys who were still gossip about the royal family just now, all of them were ashen-faced, lined up in a row, and walked into the villa with their heads downcast.

    An Rui didn't forget to turn around and ask: "Uncle Ning, you must send Mo You to school. She doesn't know the way when she comes to Emperor Star for the first time. Mo You, see you at school, if I can come out alive."

    Mo You I couldn't help it, and smiled unjustly.

    After they got in, Uncle Ning came out in a small car and opened the passenger door.

    Mo You had no choice but to sit in.

    "Go directly to Imperial University?"

    "Yes, please."

    "No trouble, I should."

    Uncle Ning started the car.

    After a while, Mo You said, "When I came here, it wasn't this road."

    "This is the shortest road. You can go through Hexishan City to Meilinger City."

    Mo You asked, "Which city is the imperial palace in?" ?”

    Everyone who comes to Emperor Star wants to see the palace. Uncle Ning replied: "It's also in Meilinger City. The outstanding students of Imperial University all have the opportunity to participate in the palace reception."