Chapter 47

Chapter 47

    Shuanghuo's body structure is far more complicated than Xiaowei's, and it took twice as long for Mo You to split the whole body into several parts.

    She was very careful when dismantling them, the quality of these accessories was too good to bear to break, and she would take them back in the future.

    After a short rest, she put the limbs, body and other non-functional accessories into the box, leaving only one head on the ground.

    The head cover was also lifted, revealing the internal parts directly behind the faces of the twin fires.

    After cleaning the ground nearby, Mo You put the head on the table, and sighed: "It's more tiring to tear you apart than Xiaowei, and it also has a terrifying effect."

    Mu Ziyan could imagine it, and he asked: "What about you?" Is it even more scary when I talk."

    The scene with a head standing on the table talking to you is really sour. No matter how handsome this face is.

    "At least there is no blood." Mo You laughed.

    She got up to take a glass of water, and drank it all in one gulp. Listening to the voice, Mu Ziyan didn't feel anything in his body.

    Is this what it feels like to be paralyzed? If his body had already been blown up, or he was disabled...

    it shouldn't matter if he was blown up, the twin fires took most of the firepower for him.

    "I was wondering why you have been missing for so long and no news has been released." Mo You's voice came from behind him, and he thought of it together.

    Mu Ziyan expressed his thoughts: "If the body is found and confirmed dead, there will be news."

    "No news, there are two possibilities." Mo You sat back opposite him, picked out a pair of pliers from among the tools, "One is that I didn't find it, and the other is that I found it, but I can't make it public."

    Mu Ziyan: "It's been a month since the accident."

    "I found Shuanghuo so easily. The search and rescue team sent by the army must be more professional. It makes no sense to find it."

    "Maybe it was picked up by the Zerg." Mu Ziyan said.

    Mo You tilted his head and thought for a moment, then said: "Probably not. Amoebas only dare to change into people who are captured or confirmed dead by them, otherwise the fake one will be exposed once the real one comes. Your identity is so important, if the Zerg After picking up your body, the amoeba dormant in the army will definitely take action, how can it be so quiet."

    Mu Ziyan wanted to nod, but then found that he had no body control, so he had to agree: "I think so too. So, the biggest It may be..."

    "They have found you, but you are seriously injured or unconscious, because your consciousness is here." Mo You held the tool in his hand, and spread his palms under his head pretendingly.

    "So, you have to be confident, don't always think that your body is not important. What news is more important than human life, please don't be so self-sacrificing." She said with a smile.

    From Mu Ziyan's angle, depending on her, she needs to lift her eyes from bottom to top. He tried his best to open his eyes, and her small chin was close in front of him.

    Holding the tweezers in his hand, Mo You reminded, "I'm going to remove the eyes."

    "Okay." After the