Chapter 52

Chapter 52

    "Although the sparrow is small, it has all the internal organs." Xiao Wei muttered in Mo You's arms, and looked through the internal procedures of the body. "The accessories are quite complete, but the procedures are not good. I will improve it."

    Mo You was not thinking at all. Here, she turned a deaf ear, carried a bag, and held the little brown bear in front of her with her arms crossed.

    According to the plan, it was time for her to find Mu Wenxing. She walked slowly, she lost people, how would she explain all this to the other party?

    That is a person's consciousness, if he loses it, will he really die? It was she who insisted on bringing the chip into Emperor Star. Mo You felt like she was about to cry.

    Xiaowei seemed to have guessed her thoughts, and whispered: "Why don't we go straight away, the big deal is that we don't want the money, anyway, we have also arrived at Emperor Star. Let me tell you, I still have private money..."

    "I have to Bring the news to Mu Wenxing," Mo You said to himself, "Maybe they will find a way..." The

    pedestrian street is very long, and it seems to take a long time to walk to the end. It's been so long that Xiaowei said that it added a video function to the bear.

    "There is a camera and playback software, but it doesn't allow recording. This is a program designed by some idiot. After so many years, it hasn't improved. You can't just be perfunctory just because it's a robot for a baby." Xiao Wei did not forget to take the opportunity to derogate .

    A school gate with a width of five or six meters appeared on the opposite side of the long street, and there were two pedestrian bridges on the left and right. The strong electronic safety fence is tightly closed, leaving only a small door for pedestrians to pass by.

    There is a gate next to the small gate. Gatekeeper was wearing a black metal-style vest.

    Xiaowei: "Youyou, he's wearing a mecha vest. Don't fight them hard. There are weapons in the mecha vest. I think it's more convenient for us to jump over the wall."

    Regardless of whether Mo You heard it or not, It still muttered to itself: "Tsk tsk, now even the guards are wearing mechas, it's really rich to burn."

    There were many people coming in and out at the small door, and the conversation was very low, and there was no loud noise.

    When Mo You stepped onto the pedestrian bridge, he keenly felt the guard's eyes focus on him.

    The fourth star was already mixed with people of all kinds, so it didn't seem that she was different.

    But at this moment, the black clothes and the unconcealable wandering temperament, coupled with the cold expression caused by bad mood, added to the mystery, and the machete was hung on the waist, which was very inconsistent with the image of Guangzheng Gaowei of the entire Imperial University. There is also a furry and more out of place doll bear. The moment she stepped onto the flyover alone, she became the focus.

    Walking unhurriedly to the doorpost, Mo You said in a voice as crisp as a human being: "I'm looking for Mu Wenxing, a professor of the Department of History."

    She looked directly into the other's eyes, not bothering to pretend anymore.

    The guard hesitated for a moment, turned on the communicator on his wrist, and spoke to someone.

    "Professor Mu is not here, you can come back another day."

    "When will he be here?"

    "I haven't seen him for a long time, you have to make an appointment with him first."