Chapter 65

Chapter 65

    As expected of the chief butler of the imperial palace, no matter how strange the request received, he strictly abides by the principle of "execute immediately without asking too much".

    Within a few minutes, Mu Ziyan received a reply.

    When he saw the long explanation of less than 200 words, he had an ominous premonition in his heart.

    "Your Highness, according to research, the taste of hot pot is mainly in the soup base and seasonings. At present, the mainstream soup base is water, and the seasonings are salt foam and marinade. Therefore, the taste of hot pot restaurants is not much different. According to your Requirement, there are three hot pot restaurants near Imperial University, you can go to any of them. It is recommended to go to Wang Huolu outside the west gate. If the hot pot is not good, there are other foods in his house.

    ” It's delicious, I suggest you eat something else.

    In order not to disappoint Mo You on the spot, Mu Ziyan decided to strike first.

    He took two quick steps to catch up with Mo You, coughed, and said, "Last time you and Lin Ying went to eat hot pot, but I didn't follow. Cook the meat together and put it on the table, then dip it in some salt foam or marinade."

    Mo You was disappointed: "It turns out that's the way to eat it. Why don't you cook it at home..."

    Her eyes lit up: "How about, Let's buy it back and make it ourselves."

    Mu Ziyan was slightly startled, first ecstatic, and then remembered the "romantic dinner" mentioned in the book, would it be too unromantic to cook at home, and, he still can't, Mo You has to do it .

    While he was struggling, Mo You had already started looking for a food store: "I remember there was bean paste for sale..."

    When he came out of the food store, it was completely dark.

    Mu Ziyan carried a bag of ingredients, and Mo You carried a bag of seasonings, and they went to the dormitory side by side.

    Just after passing the teaching building, a group of laughing students came face to face.

    Mu Ziyan squinted his eyes, and the school was noisy.

    "Coach Mo?" Guan Junjie recognized Mo You at a glance, and ran over happily, taking a look at which student was standing beside her.

    After a glance, he was stunned, and looked carefully again in disbelief. After reacting, he stood at attention with a "snap".

    "Mu...General Mu..."

    The students who were walking behind stopped instinctively when they saw this, not daring to come again.

    Mu Ziyan nodded slightly.

    Mo You asked with a smile, "Why are you going?"

    "We..." Guan Jun slammed his eyes, and a group of them were planning to set up a game hall to have a good time.

    He carefully looked at Mu Ziyan, who was in a state of confusion, and said loudly: "Go to training."

    Mu Ziyan looked up: "There are nine people in total, all of them going to training?"

    "Yes, go to training." The students in unison.

    "Very good." Mu Ziyan looked at his watch, "Since you are so motivated, let's forget about the noise in the school. It's 6:40, you go to the training room to clock in. The training should be moderate, and the time should not be too long. Four An hour is enough."