Chapter 64

Chapter 64

    Mo You couldn't help staring at the man in front of him. His appearance is indeed very similar to Shuanghuo, but the overall appearance of a human being is composed of many aspects, such as temperament and demeanor. Robots are different from living people. Coupled with the appearance of Shuanghuo at that time... At first glance, it is difficult to connect the two, unless it is someone who knows both him and Shuanghuo at the same time, such as Youxiu.

    The current Mu Ziyan feels to Mo You more strange than familiar.

    "What did you buy?" Mu Ziyan let her look at himself, only looked at the bag in her hand and asked, "Robot? For Xiaowei?"

    He called out "Xiaowei" smoothly and naturally, asking Mo You to get back two points Intimacy.

    "Well, change it to a moving body." Mo You also looked down at his pocket.

    Mu Ziyan took the bag over, "Let's go."

    "Where are you going?" Mo You asked.

    "Change his body." After Mu Ziyan finished speaking, he motioned towards the activity building, "I remember that all the single employees live in Chu Yaju?"

    "Yes..."

    "Let's go then." He glanced Piao, "After class is over later, there will be a lot of students here."

    Mo You realized that this is not a place to talk.

    However, it is not appropriate to let a strange man into her room. She said implicitly: "I just moved here. There is nothing in the room, or..."

    Mu Ziyan nodded and followed her words: "The room is empty. It's inconvenient, why don't we put down the robot and go shopping first?"

    Mo You: "...I didn't mean that. Well, you came to see me, what's the matter?"

    Mu Ziyan was silent for a moment: "There is something."

    Mo You breathed a sigh of relief, it is more comfortable to talk about things.

    "What's the matter?"

    Mu Ziyan stared at her, then suddenly smiled and said, "I haven't paid you the reward I promised you."

    "Ah! Yes!" Mo You breathed a sigh of relief this time, "I almost forgot, this is the real business. Then you don't have to go to my room, since things don't sink anyway, just go get the money. Recently Money is really tight."

    Mu Ziyan nodded: "Okay."

    After he finished speaking, he took the lead to walk to the event building.

    Mo You followed him and glanced at him from time to time, feeling that his performance today was not satisfactory, and went to get the money as soon as they met, as if she was in a hurry.

    "Actually, there's no need to be in such a hurry..." She said without words, and then felt that the words were meaningless, so she gave herself a "tsk" in her heart.

    Mu Ziyan didn't seem to hear, and asked: "Did you not bring your knife?"

    "The security here is good, but it's strange to have it."

    Mu Ziyan agreed: "No one can beat you without a knife."

    They never Come out of the event building and walk along the red brick path to a tall building. There are three big characters on the facade of the high-rise building - Sanshengju.

    Mu Ziyan entered his fingerprints on the door of the unit, and the door opened in response.

    "Aren't we going to get the money?" Mo You followed him into the elevator and asked in a daze.