Chapter 77

Chapter 77

    "From last night to now, it seems that you haven't seen You Xiu?"

    At lunch, there were only Mo You and Mu Ziyan, she couldn't help asking.

    "He thinks the weather is good, so he drove my spaceship for a cruise."

    Mo You raised his eyebrows: "I can't tell, he's quite responsible."

    Mu Ziyan smiled at her and said nothing.

    Mo You pursed her lips and lowered her eyes, concentrating on eating.

    The current state of the two of them is probably deeper than friends and not yet full of lovers.

    Mu Ziyan may not want to say the words he heard at the space station back then.

    She thinks this is also very good.

    It is worth fighting for what you can see and grasp. Seeing that the future life will be good, there are some possible troubles, so let’s avoid them.

    As he said, it would be nice to have him as a backstage.

    In the afternoon, Mu Ziyan took Mo You to the street to buy a pack of snacks.

    After returning, he took out a mini disk from nowhere and handed it to Mo You.

    "There should be something you are interested in, take it to the room to see."

    He really made a lot of preparations for this journey, she didn't ask much, took it with a smile, and held it in her hand to look back and forth.

    "Am I alone? Aren't you coming?"

    Mu Ziyan: "I have something to do."

    Mo You tilted his head and looked at him, and said after a few seconds: "Okay."

    She returned to the room and scanned the card with her brain .

    Intellectual Brain broadcast: "127,534,322 movies have been retrieved, do you want to start playing?"

    Mo You: ... What's the situation, more than 100 million movies? Is this all the films from the birth of the film to the present?

    From birth to now...

    With a thought in her heart, she clicked on the folder.

    The videos are classified by time period, starting from the 19th century AD and ending in the 30th century AD, which is the era when humans evacuated the earth on a large scale. Each century is divided into a folder.

    Under the folder, there are more folders subdivided by country.

    Each film is numbered in chronological order, followed by a short list of brief descriptions.

    The first is "Roundhay Garden Scene", which is only two seconds long. It was shot in 1888 and is the first film in human history.

    Mo You didn't know this in her previous life, and her hands were shaking a little.

    These contents, because the history is too long, are either sealed in archives or placed in museum exhibitions, and are almost extinct on the public Internet. Only a very small number of people will deliberately collect because of work or interest needs.

    She knew that it was very easy for Mu Ziyan to get these things, and he didn't need to do it himself, as long as he gave orders, someone would take care of everything.