Chapter 57

Chapter 57

    "It has been confirmed that none of the remains sent to the palace was General Mu Ziyan. As of 6:00 pm today, General Mu Ziyan is still missing. Anyone with information is urged to contact the security offices of various places. The bounty will increase to 15 million Star coins..." The

    calm voice of the announcer came from the satellite TV.

    Mu Ziyan turned off the signal, turned to his grandfather and said, "Two groups of people are coming to Emperor Star, and one of them is the passenger ship of You's family. Someone has already sent people to follow it secretly. I only made a condolence call to my father, which is indeed suspicious. Others seem to have no problems. Youxiu is still relatively quiet in Exile Star." The

    old emperor nodded and asked: "Is there any problem with Youxiu?"

    "Not sure."

    "Call him back first, no matter what's going on, just put it under your nose to be at ease."

    "Yes." Mu Ziyan replied.

    "The next plan?"

    "After confirming the person transformed by the amoeba, secretly put a tracker in it, making it mistakenly think that it has important information. After it leaves the Emperor Star, record the trajectory of its actions. Their reproductive ability is low, People who like to live in groups, have this skill, and participate in wars must exterminate their clans. After finding their lairs, they should be set on fire."

    "Do as you say." The

    old emperor said with a serious face, "Aren't there many people who scolded the privileges of the nobility recently? "

    It's a lot less, and it's overwhelmed by the news that I lost contact." Mu Ziyan paused, "However, after I get back, I'm afraid there will be a new round of controversy." The

    old emperor sighed: " It is impossible to completely eradicate this matter, and the privileges of nobles cannot be revoked all at once, but only step by step, and first think about how to alleviate it."

    He turned around, looked at Mu Ziyan, and changed his tone: "Wen Xing is right. , you are not young anymore, don’t run away in the future, go to university to study for a few years and take over my class. Pay attention to the girls around you, don’t be as cold as before. If you can’t find a suitable one, just ask Wen Xing He knows more about this than you do.”

    Mu Ziyan pursed his lips tightly and answered "Yes".

    **

    On Saturday, after Mu Wenxing got up, he finished his business and checked the time. It was almost noon.

    The servant knocked on the door: "Sir, do I need to prepare meals for you?"

    Mu Wenxing frowned: "Didn't I say that I have to prepare for the guests every day?" The

    servant said: "Miss Mo You said that she is going to Imperial University, don’t come back at noon.”

    “She’s going to Imperial University?” Mu Wenxing raised his eyebrows, thought for a while, and remembered that today is the spring admission open day.

    He stopped working, pinching the pen in his hand, lost in thought.

    He didn't know much about Mo You, and the information he could find was unclear. For example, how did she learn the mecha technique? She has never been to Emperor Star, so how could she make such a request that suits her status.