Chapter 76

Chapter 76

    When the spaceship landed on the masonry ground, Mo You was still a little worried.

    "Is it firm?"

    Mu Ziyan turned on the detector. A very thin beam of light protruded from the bottom of the spaceship, passed through the surface, and went straight into the ground.

    Soon, the analysis report came back, detailing the composition of the surface within a three-kilometer radius.

    Mu Ziyan glanced roughly, nodded and said, "No problem, let's go down."

    When his feet landed on the ground, Mo You still felt unreal.

    But the gloomy streets and dilapidated buildings in front of him are real.

    The spaceship stopped at a crossroad. The intersection was not big, and four streets intersected.

    This is the city she used to live in, but she doesn't know where she landed. The surrounding buildings are not in the style she is familiar with, and there are occasional signs scattered on them, and the names on them can't be recognized.

    There is no way home.

    But Mo You felt that these were enough.

    She can stand here, can really feel the ground under her feet, and her wish has been fulfilled.

    She chose a path at random and walked in slowly.

    Mu Ziyan came to Earth for the first time. When he was born, human beings had dominated the solar system for many years. As for the planet where this species originated, he had only seen it in history books.

    He followed Mo You, looking around casually, without hiding his curiosity.

    Mo You walked slowly, and so did he. Mo You didn't speak, and neither did he.

    Walked along the road and returned to the spaceship.

    It was getting dark.

    Mo You let out a foul breath in his chest, feeling that he could finally continue to live without any worries in the future.

    She stood still, showing no intention of going back.

    Mu Ziyan tentatively said, "Why don't you go back today and live in this city."

    There are sufficient ingredients and rooms on the spaceship, not to mention staying for one night, it is also possible to stay for a month.

    Mo Yao nodded and said with a smile: "How about we barbecue on the spot? We can use an open fire here."

    It was past noon when she woke up today, and she only drank a bottle of nutrient solution. Now that she mentions eating, she feels hungry.

    "Okay!" Mu Ziyan replied.

    Without the help of the robot, he did it himself, found some wood from the dilapidated buildings around him, and lit the fire with the power of the spaceship.

    Set up a simple grill.

    Mo You picked out some suitable ingredients and seasonings from the equipment cabin, moved chairs, and placed them on the ground in bits and pieces against the dilapidated street scene.

    Although the environment is not good, the quality of the meat is good. Drizzle with oil, and soon it will make a sizzling sound.

    Mo You sat on a chair with his legs together, hugging his knees with both hands, bent over, resting his head on his lap, first looked at the meat on the rack, then slowly shifted his gaze to the person who was grilling the meat body.