Chapter 80

Chapter 80

    On the second day after returning to Emperor Star, Mo You received Anrui's series of fatal calls.

    "Coach Mo! Sister You! You must help this time!"

    Mo You replied, "Tell me, what's the matter, so I can quote you a price.

    " I didn't expect to be shortlisted for the three-school joint mecha design competition..."

    "Then the mecha hasn't been designed yet, right? Semi-finished products can be shortlisted?"

    "We thought there was no chance, so we didn't tell you.

    " Congratulations for being shortlisted."

    "...Don't just congratulate, we have to make the finished product within three months and participate in the competition."

    "Wait, didn't you say yes, this mech is a graduation project? There is one more year."

    "But if we win the award, our graduation project will be exempted!"

    "It doesn't sound good to me."

    "Why! I will add your name to the list of designers, and all previous award-winning works will Take it directly to the military. The mechas used in the army have our name, honor!"

    Mo You knocked on the table with one hand, thinking about his time schedule, one year changed to three months, and the time reduction was not ordinary.

    The brain shook again.

    "How do you get all the bonuses?"     Mo

    You was curious: "A lot of bonuses?"

    "The winning team last time gave 200,000.

    "

Well, the last winning team was eight years ago.

    The joint mech design competition of the three schools is held every year.

    Any mecha design major who has finished or semi-finished products will sign up. There is no need to provide mechs when registering. It is only necessary to list the improved design principles and advantages of the mechas in detail, and then the selection team will select shortlisted works from the submitted materials, and submit the finished products for formal evaluation three months later.

    There are competitions every year, but the winners are not every year.

    With the development of mechas to this day, it is very difficult to think of any outstanding improvements, not to mention that there are research institutes that specialize in the design and development of mechas. Most students can only make improvements from subtle points.

    Although the students of this major start to think about the graduation project almost as soon as they enter school, but in the third year, very few can produce finished products, and even fewer can participate in this competition and be shortlisted.

    Many people signed up just to confirm whether the current design idea is correct, but few people are really rushing to win awards.

    Being shortlisted means that the idea and improvement direction of the mecha design have been recognized, and the works made in this direction will definitely get high grades when they graduate.

    As for the official competition three months later, it is really not a shame to fail to hand in the finished product.

    Originally, An Rui and the others also signed up with this idea, but they didn't expect that there were a total of two shortlisted works in the school, including theirs.