Chapter 29

Chapter 29

    Pu Wala felt that the good relationship between herself and Meixiong Palace for nearly ten years was completely ruined today. Even if the relationship is not destroyed, the face is also lost.

    Catch a fugitive, toss him for a long time, toss until night, and blow up a security door.

    Not to mention this, the key point is not to mention not catching the fugitive at the end, but also losing the boat that came. I also owe it to myself, mentioning the Royal Army, this is good, and it is even more embarrassing.

    Now they are sitting on the fireworks boat of Plum Bear Palace, returning to Star 4 with their faces blank.

    Pu Wala glanced at Youxiu who was sitting there with a cold face and didn't speak, thinking that the officer must be very angry, and the person who worked so hard to maintain it would collapse as soon as he said it.

    In other words, if you can't stabilize the character design, don't be stubborn, right?

    Yuxiu didn't think so much. His right cheek has long been posted on his left cheek, and he is shameless on the one hand. That is to say, he can still pretend to be in front of strangers.

    In his opinion, can this matter be called embarrassing?

    He didn't speak because he kept thinking about Shuanghuo giving Moyou fruit, and he could see that the spaceship was climbing up ahead of time when it fired.

    The more he thought about it, the more he felt that the problem was serious, so the first thing he did when he returned to Star 4 was to run into the house and send a communication request to his family.

    It took a long time before someone connected.

    "Brother." The girl opposite called him.

    "It's been so long?"

    "I'm at my second uncle's house."

    You Xiu raised his eyebrows: "Second uncle is awake ?" "I've woken up a

    long time ago, but I just started seeing people recently."

    "Then you can say hello to me ." Ah."

    "I know. What's the matter with you?" The girl was a little nervous, "Didn't you get into trouble again?"

    You Xiu coughed and said, "I hope I can make it better? Is there any news about Mu Ziyan and Shuanghuo? ?”

    The girl persuaded with earnestness: "Brother, you are only the exile star affairs officer now, and I can't tell you these things. If you want to know, you should behave well and ask grandpa to transfer you back."

    "I'm talking about business with you." You Xiu was dissatisfied, "I saw a robot that looks like a double fire here."

    "Double fire? On the exile star? How is it possible." The girl muttered.

    You Xiu: "Believe it or not, don't blame me for not reporting in time." The

    girl curled her lips: "Got it."

    You Xiu cleared his throat and asked in a low voice, "Help me find out where my spaceship is now."

    "You Lost the spaceship?!" The girl's voice became louder.

    "What are you shouting for?" You Xiu panicked, "I just... the positioning system couldn't be turned off a few days ago, let you try to see if it is turned off now." The

    girl turned on her smart brain suspiciously, and replied to him after a while: "Check No, it should be closed."

    "Oh..." You Xiu was disappointed, and said, "Just close it... By the way, do you know what secrets our family has?"