Chapter 2

chapter 2

    Hearing his question, Mo You made a gesture to pull the sofa, and replied: "It's still the same, nothing new, I'll get you some."

    Of course, it's not easy to do illegal things in such a bright environment, Spike sees Glancing out of the window, stopped her, and said, "Don't bother. Make two more egg pancakes according to the last time. I'll ask you to get them after the change of guard tomorrow."

    Mo You showed embarrassment: "I'm not lucky this time, Eggs are too expensive, so I'm not willing to change them. I still have one left, and it might not be enough to make two, so I have to make it a little smaller."

    Spike squinted at her: "Forget it, let's make one, it's not easy for you, Save some for yourself."

    Mo You immediately smiled gratefully.

    Spike's eyes fell on a piece of black spherical black iron on the coffee table.

    "What is this?" He picked it up and looked around, "Isn't this the smoke shield of the spaceship?"

    "Yes, mine has long been lost, and this time I picked up one for nothing."

    "You are really good at searching. " Spike put the things back, and looked around again.

    Mo You said: "I can't help it. If the fourth star is like the Emperor Star and has so many supplies, who would take the risk."

    Hearing that she mentioned the Emperor Star, Spike glanced at her and asked: "This time I'm going back to Emperor Star after changing the office. Do you want to go with me?"

    Mo You was slightly startled.

    Spike added another sentence: "I'm not used to not being able to eat what you made."

    Mo You immediately understood what Spike meant.

    Counting, she and Spike have known each other for four or five years. In the past few years, the relationship between the two of them is a clear partnership of interests.

    Spike deserves a lot of credit for being able to pass the registration and inspection smoothly every time. But correspondingly, every time she returns, she will bring some chips from Plum Bear Palace to Spike.

    When Mo You first started running the spaceship, he had bad thoughts when he saw her weak and weak.

    When she was excited, she beat several people on the other side, a little hard. Afterwards, Mo You recalled that he was still too young at that time, if he left it now and threw it directly into space, it would save him trouble later on.

    Spike was the one who dealt with this matter. He looked at the five big men with bruised noses and swollen faces, and then at this pale and slender girl. Without saying a word, he arrested them and locked them up for a few days.

    Mo You took out two fresh eggplants as a thank you, not wanting Spike to take a look at the eggplants and ask her if she would make them. Mo You hesitated and said yes.

    In this era, crops are scarce, and natural ingredients have become rare. People's diet is mainly based on nutrient solution, which is full and convenient, and can supplement the nutrients needed by the human body. And this artificial preparation is cheap and is the main source of food for the poor.

    The lack of natural ingredients has led to a decline in processing technology, many recipes have disappeared, and chefs have become a high-end and rare profession.

    But Mo You's earthly stomach can't stand the life of eating nutrient solution forever.

    Every time she goes to the Plum Bear Palace, she tries to gather as many ingredients as possible to improve her life.