Chapter 66

Chapter 66

    Xiao Wei said that he had seen previous documentaries, when the robot with self-awareness was destroyed, the scene was very tragic. It must be careful not to be discovered when it arrives at Emperor Star.

    So after getting here, it talks a lot less than before.

    Thinking about it carefully, Xiaowei's personality seems to be different from Rong Jingwei's. Rong Jingwei is a gloomy and suspicious old man who is obsessed with creating Xiaowei and taking pleasure in stumbling with it.

    Although Xiaowei has a vicious tongue and is narcissistic, she gives people a sunny feeling.

    Mo You thinks that Xiaowei is more like Rong Jingwei when he was young. Before he was expelled by his family, he was probably such a narcissistic and vicious man.

    It was impossible for Mu Wenxing to warn her without a reason, his words obviously meant something.

    Mo You looked at him and asked back, "A robot with self-awareness? Two fires?"

    Mu Wenxing saw that she was pretending to be stupid, and said calmly: "I posted two posts about you on the school forum before from my home. I went out, the ID was used by Rong Jingwei. Who would know your skills to help you record the video in advance? Who knows the school forum so well and can post it in the first time? Who is hiding in my house without being found? Combined with his Profession, your identity, after much deliberation, it seems that only the robot with Rong Jingwei's consciousness is the most reasonable explanation."

    He looked at the little brown bear: "Can you ask him to show up and have a chat with me?" The

    room was quiet for a while Seconds, the little brown bear looked obedient, not planning to speak.

    Mo You smiled and said: "It seems that it doesn't want to."

    Mu Ziyan put down the chopsticks with a "slap" and said solemnly: "Cousin, it's the first time I have dinner with her, you must come and talk about it today Are you?"

    "You are too nervous about her." Mu Wenxing glanced at Mo You, "She is not a little white flower who needs your protection."

    "Whether you need it or not is her business, and whether you want to give it is my business." Mu Wenxing Ziyan turned back, "I will handle this matter myself, you are not allowed to intervene."

    Mu Wenxing nodded: "Okay."

    He got up and went to get the little yellow chicken.

    Mo You sat on the chair, raised his long legs, and pushed his hands away.

    "Sorry, I won't give you the chip."

    **

    Mu Wenxing left the dormitory building alone. The night wind in early spring was cool, and he took a deep breath, smelling the fragrance of grass and leaves in the wind.

    He walked slowly along the red brick path. When passing the bulletin board, there is a poster for autumn graduates in the middle, and soon there will be a poster for spring admissions.

    He stared at the poster for a while, took out his brain, and called the principal.

    "Professor Mu?!" The principal was surprised. In terms of school position, he is several ranks higher than Mu Wenxing, but in terms of status, he has to be controlled by the other party.

    But usually, Mu Wenxing would not take the initiative to contact him.

    The headmaster was surprised but also a little nervous. I wonder if it was because of the exile star female teacher that there was too much movement recently, which made His Majesty dissatisfied.