Chapter 55

Chapter 55

    Mo You woke up naturally, and he felt refreshed when he woke up.

    She watched the Internet for a while last night, and the tension and exhaustion of the past few days surged up. Coupled with the temptation of the soft big bed and the aftereffects of the hot bath, she went to bed early.

    She doesn't have the habit of recognizing the bed, the more comfortable the place is, the more soundly she sleeps, and she has no dreams all night.

    After a brief wash, she held the nutrient solution with a bitter face, turning it over and over in her hand, unwilling to open it. After arriving at Emperor Star, she still wants to drink these things.

    She thought about it, put the nutrient solution back into the cabinet, and decided to go to the kitchen to search for it.

    When she reached the middle of the stairs, she saw Mu Wenxing sitting at the table and a table of food!

    Mo You opened his eyes wide and quickened his pace.

    On the table are white rice porridge, green vegetables, roasted pork ribs, fried fish, steamed buns, biscuits, and desserts.

    "It's just breakfast, so rich..." Mo You couldn't close his mouth in shock.

    There was already a bowl of porridge in front of Mu Wenxing, and he seemed to be waiting for her. Hearing this, he replied, "I seldom eat natural ingredients, so I don't know how to be rich."

    After he finished speaking, he took a mouthful with a spoon Porridge, tasted it: "It seems to be pretty good."

    Since he seldom eats natural ingredients, this table is prepared for her.

    Mo You pursed her lips and smiled. The guest room has prepared so many nutrient solutions in advance, which means that Mu Wenxing didn't know that she likes to eat natural ingredients, and Mu Ziyan must have told him.

    Mu Wenxing glanced at her and asked, "What's so happy?"

    "It's nothing." She smiled back and sat at the table, "Then I won't be polite."

    "Don't be polite." Mu Wenxing said with a smile , "What are your plans for today?"

    "Since I have no problem with my identity, I want to go to the streets and buy a smart brain."

    "Okay, let the driver take you there."

    Mo You waved his hand: "I just want to walk casually by myself and see the customs of Emperor Star. It would be inconvenient to bring a driver. And I also want to take a suspended bus, and there is no Star 4 at all."

    "Alright, I Give you my number, call if you can't find it, and I'll ask the driver to pick you up." He said, turning on the smart brain on his wrist and clicking a few times.

    Mo You felt a shock in his hand, a series of numbers appeared on the smart brain he brought from Mu Wenxing yesterday, and disappeared after a few seconds.

    "Just tell me my name to

    Zhinao." Mo Youyou nodded and asked, "Does Mu Ziyan have a communication number?"

    Mu Wenxing hesitated for a while.

    Mo You immediately smiled and said, "You can't let me know for a while, right?"

    He wasn't embarrassed when she told her the truth, but just smiled apologetically.

    Mo You lowered his head to eat. Mu Wenxing was silent for a moment, and asked: "Have you ever visited other planets     ?