Chapter 6

Chapter 6

    Looking at the situation in front of him, Mo You asked, "What do you say about this?"

    Xiao Wei was stunned by the side without saying a word.

    The newly picked robot was standing smoothly in front of them. The high imitation military uniform that was damaged in many places on it has been thrown into the garbage bag.

    I have lived on the fourth star for a long time, and I have seen the body of a man without clothes, and Mo You who is alive and dead.

    This robot is different, it does not have a third leg.

    It is wrong to say no, because this function is reserved in that position.

    That is to say, although it does not currently have a third leg, if its owner needs one, he can put one on it at any time, and it can be used immediately.

    Mo You raised his eyebrows, propped his chin with one hand, and teased: "It's still plug and play."

    It was the first time in his life that he was watched and molested like this, and Mu Ziyan felt unloved, so he could only comfort himself in his heart "This is double fire, this is double fire."

    The third leg of double fire is in his locker, it is indeed plug and play.

    Most military robots don't have a third leg. The reason why Shuanghuo has it is because it is his adjutant robot, so it is more complete in function.

    Mu Ziyan didn't think this kind of function was needed on the battlefield. Since the day he was admitted to university and got the double fire, the extra leg had been lying in his locker.

    Xiao Wei was too ashamed to speak out. It just concluded so excitedly that this is an X-love robot, and now it hurts a bit from the slap in the face.

    Mo You didn't intend to let it go, and said solemnly: "I guess, its owner may be a rich old man."

    Mu Ziyan: ... Xiaowei

    spoke, his voice was much lower than before: "Actually, I just now I just want to say that this may be a fully open learning robot."

    Mo You frowned.

    Xiaowei explained: "The learning robot is actually a very advanced test robot. It will reserve a complete functional location and have a strong learning ability. It was still under development when I left, and maybe they have made it over the years. Anyway, what you teach him, it will do."

    "How to teach?"

    "For example..." Xiaowei thought for a while, "Don't you think it's not good at cleaning pots, you can teach it to learn "

    "Is it okay?" Mo You felt that the door to a new world had been opened.

    "We can try it." Xiaowei said it cautiously this time, and no longer hurriedly urged Mo You to try it quickly.

    After listening, Mo You stepped forward without saying a word, took the iron pot from Mu Ziyan's hand, turned to him and said, "Learn."

    Xiao Wei muttered next to him: "You can't say 'learn ’, it’s too irregular, it may not understand.”

    “They are all such powerful learning robots, can’t they guess the language by themselves?” Mo You has nothing to do with this robot that has always been unable to detect its function Be patient.

    She held the handle of the iron pot with one hand, and grabbed the bark hanging by the pool with the other: "If you don't see what it's for, I'll disassemble it into parts and sell it."