Chapter 12

Chapter 12

    Anyone who hears this kind of thing will definitely doubt whether it is true or not, and Mu Ziyan has already expected it.

    He couldn't believe Mo You, thinking in another way, it was more understandable that Mo You didn't believe him.

    As for the "practical", he is also ready.

    "I'm twenty-six this year." He said slowly, "I once had a lover."

    Mo You frowned slightly, unable to think of any relationship between his love history and this conversation, but he still listened quietly.

    "Her name is Jiang Yan, and I like to call her Xiaoyan, but she is actually a few years older than me. I have been dating her for more than a year, and no one knows because she is engaged to my father."

    Mo You raised your eyebrows, and said with a teasing smile: "That is to say, you and your future mother are dating?"

    "It's a secret dating. Only she and I know about it, and you are still there now. We broke up because She protected her treasonous brother, so she was exiled to planet 4."

    Mo You thought for a while, and said, "You have an old lover on planet 4, and this alone proves that you are An Muzhi, which is not enough. Mu Ziyan agreed, and he said: "

    Before she left, I secretly gave her a sum of money, the amount was 600,000 star coins. No one knows."

    Mo You weighed in his heart. A love affair that cannot be exposed, a sum of money that cannot be known, can be regarded as evidence.

    She stood up from the sofa, "Coincidentally, I happen to know Jiang Yan. Then I will go and confirm whether what you said is true or not." It

    should be said that most people on Star 4 know Jiang Yan.

    Star Four is small and poor. There are only two taverns in total. They mainly sell aerated nutrient solutions, and of course there are also high-end products containing real alcohol.

    Gambling is an important revenue of taverns, most of them are private poker games, no matter day or night, there are people sitting in it to pass the time.

    One of them was opened about four years ago.

    The proprietress is a beautiful woman in her thirties, with a slightly round face and a soft voice. If the big red curly hair is replaced with long black hair, it will really have a classical oriental beauty.

    It is not easy for such a woman to open a tavern on the No. 4 star where snakes and dragons are mixed. According to gossip sources, you can often see affairs officers coming here to take care of business.

    Mo You is skeptical because she has never met the affairs officer.

    But now, she understands why.

    A beautiful woman who comes from a big family, is smart, and has 600,000 star coins in her pocket, will always find a way to make her life more comfortable.

    The decoration of the tavern is very old, with two large wooden doors facing each other, and there are wooden tables and chairs with rough stripes inside.

    Mo You opened the door and walked in, sat straight in front of the bar, and said to the woman standing inside: "Have a glass of water."

    Jiang Yan glanced at her, returned to take a transparent cup, poured water, and added two cups of water to it. Pass the ice cube to Mo You.