Chapter 46

Chapter 46

    Carrying a black bag, Mo You walked out step by step, still in a daze. How come in the end, she went to Emperor Star alone?

    She could feel someone watching her from behind.

    Mo You didn't look back. She has always been like this, once she decides to do something, she will go forward and never look back.

    When she reached the bend of the tarmac, she stopped, endured and endured, and glanced at the ubiquitous surveillance cameras from the corner of her eye, tightened the black bag on her back, and strode away.

    She will bring someone back to fetch him soon.

    There are still long queues at the security check channel. Mo You walked slowly, passing by various large or small spaceships, looking for a suitable public spaceship.

    There are vendors selling groceries, holding toys to the spaceship and yelling, attracting impatient children on the ship.

    A mother was bargaining with a vendor: "This toy robot only sells for a few hundred in Emperor Star."

    "This is not Emperor Star." The vendor was not polite and insisted on his price.

    The child hugged the puppy robot and refused to let go. The mother had no choice but to take out the money, and said, "Then give me a set of tools, my child likes to dismantle robots."

    Mo You passed by them, Seeing the star coin in mother's hand and hearing what she said, he stopped suddenly.

    **

    After Mo You left, the spaceship was surprisingly quiet.

    Mu Ziyan sat on the chair and turned off all functions except hearing. He was coaxing Mo You just now, the charging port of Fatty's spaceship is different from the imperial specification, and he cannot use the spaceship to charge. During the flight of nearly half a month, there was no sunshine.

    He called up the battery indicator - 19%.

    Only open the hearing, I hope it can last for seven or eight days, if all goes well, Mo You may come back with someone.

    I don't know what I will see when I open my eyes again, can it still be her?

    It has come to this point, whether he can return to his body is unknown, as long as the news is brought, the goal will be achieved.

    It's just that he can't let her work in vain.

    Just as he was gradually entering the old monk's trance state, "bang bang bang", someone slammed the outer hatch.

    Mu Ziyan frowned, he wouldn't be discovered so soon.

    He was going to play dead. I heard Mo You shouting outside: "Open the door, open the door!"

    Mu Ziyan was in a hurry, turned on all the functions, and strode over to open the door. Mo You rushed forward with excitement.

    "I thought of a way to bring you in together."

    **

    "Is this method really feasible?" Mu Ziyan is only proficient in the use of artificial intelligence, and knows the principle, but except for the experiments in the intelligence class, he has never Actually made a robot.

    Under the restrictions of the "Intelligence Law", robots only exist as tools, and making robots is not a high-end mysterious thing, and mass production has already been achieved.