Chapter 36

Chapter 36

    Mo You got a word from Rosen, and decided to strike while the iron was hot, and quickly choose a spaceship he liked, lest he would regret it when he woke up.

    Why did she feel that Rosen was out of his mind when he was talking to her? Mo You frowned slightly, thinking back to the way Rosen left quickly, it would be more appropriate to use "fleeing away".

    Rosen behaved completely differently on and off the spaceship. Mo You ruled out the possibility of schizophrenia because he could become the master of counting balls.

    His polarized performance seems to start from seeing himself every time. This is the first time I met someone who hated her in such a big age.

    Mo You walked through the square where more than a dozen spaceships were parked, without looking back. It's all trash, she doesn't want it.

    In the square, there were a few men standing, seeing her passing by, they only watched from a distance, no one dared to speak up.

    Everyone around Rosen seemed to have scruples about women, except for the fat man. Of course, the fat man is likely just following orders.

    When passing the robot testing room where he took the shoes yesterday, Mu Ziyan came out from it. He lowered his head, frowned, held a piece of paper in his hand, and studied it over and over again, not noticing the person on the other side.

    Mo You didn't make a sound, but when he got closer, he suddenly shouted, "Hey, what are you doing? You're so focused."

    Mu Ziyan was startled, and subconsciously hid the paper behind his hands.

    Mo You poked his head and glanced curiously: "What is it? It's still carrying me behind its back."

    Mu Ziyan was embarrassed, tightened his fingers, and clenched the shapeless paper crane into a ball, and threw it into the garbage full of electronic waste next to it. inside the barrel.

    "It's nothing, torn paper. Did you find Rosen? What did he say?"

    "You are a robot, hiding so many secrets, are you tired?" Mo You narrowed his eyes and looked at him sideways, "Rawson He told me to pick one at random. It’s just right, you go with me and see how Luo Sen’s is.”

    Mu Ziyan followed her and looked for it together.

    I searched two places in a row but didn't find it, and I ran into a few people along the way to inquire about it, but they didn't know anything about it. The two ran around like headless chickens, and no one stopped them.

    Mo You sighed, it was really just a small star for training, without organization and discipline, and it was obvious at a glance that it had nothing of value.

    During the period, he met Rosen again, but when he saw Mo You from afar, he turned around and left.

    Mo You stood still and sighed: "Am I so annoying? I really don't want to go to the fat man. He clearly wants to fool us with a broken spaceship."

    "But he will always listen to Luo Sen." Mu Ziyan thought It's ok. He wants to get out of here as soon as possible.

    Mo You had no choice but to ask someone to find out where the fat man was, and he found it after following the direction.

    To her surprise, this time, the fat man was particularly enthusiastic.

    He graciously took her to find the boss's spaceship, and thoughtfully said that the spaceships brought to this planet were all fighter jets, which were not comfortable enough. The better ones are all on Faro, their old home base.