Chapter 32

Chapter 32

    The Rosen family was originally aristocratic. After the galaxy war, due to the heavy casualties and the great loss of vitality of the empire, several families broke away from the empire to go it alone.

    After hundreds of years of development, most of the families did not form a climate, and gradually belonged to the empire.

    Only the Luo family, because they have been on the edge of the galaxy for a long time, have a strong family style, and robbed three planets with better resources, coupled with the remote location, slowly became an independent armed team.

    For the empire, they are a trouble, a lesion, but this lesion has no disease, does not cause any pain, and if there is no time to take care of it, it can only be kept in mind first, and other more troublesome things can be solved.

    Born aristocrats, but experienced barbaric growth, the current Luo family is a bit screwed up. Passed into the hands of the current Patriarch Rosen, this twist is super obvious.

    On the one hand, they swear and swear casually, and on the other hand, they inexplicably maintain certain etiquette of the nobility.

    This is a bit annoying!

    For example, now, Fatty feels that the two strangers on the opposite side are extremely suspicious and must be interrogated carefully. Moreover, the spaceship they drove is the latest model, so he must grab it to see how far the empire's military industry has developed.

    At this time, there must be absolutely no talk of etiquette, justice and shame.

    But there is a big problem here. woman! As soon as he met a woman, the boss's etiquette problem became extremely serious.

    If the boss is not here, it will be much more convenient to entrust these two people to him.

    The fat man implicitly expressed his good wish that he hoped that his boss would stay cool and not get in the way here.

    "Boss, you go and rest, just leave it to me here."

    Rosen glared at him: "How can it be, if it is really a member of the Royal Army, you can handle it?"

    You can't handle it with me... Fatty's heart Full of desperation, which can't be shown on the face.

    At this moment, the boss can no longer be counted on. It's impossible to ask him to interrogate, and it's much harder to talk to a woman than to let him block a gun.

    The fat man took the initiative to take the responsibility, and ordered two people: "You two, go to the plane to check."

    Then he walked up to Mo You, without saying a word, and looked them up and down, his small eyes sparkling.

    At this time, Mo You was about ten meters away from Rosen. She glanced at Rosen from afar, wondering why the man who was arrogant about Bara just now suddenly became quiet, and suddenly even the person in charge changed.

    She smiled shyly at the fat man, stretched out her finger, and said, "I'm an exile star No. 4, and I can see it by scanning my personal information. From birth to now, except for No. 4 star, I have only been to the Plum Bear Palace. Spaceship It was stolen from the steward and was discovered, so he opened fire and broke the outer hatch, so we had no choice but to choose the nearest planet to land."

    "What about him?" The fat man looked at Mu Ziyan.

    Mo You took the robot's arm, and his expression became sad.