Chapter 62

Chapter 62

    The next morning, Mo You got up early to pack his things.

    She put on the black bag and saw the image reflected in the mirror. She was still dressed in black and had a black bag. Except for the bears in her arms and the lack of robots around her, she was no different from when she left Star 4.

    "I've changed one place after another, and I'm the only one who stays with you all the time." Xiaowei muttered in an aria-like voice, "You have entered the Imperial University, you must help me slap those old guys in the face hard, let They know what a great loss it is for me to leave."

    "I don't know anything about what happened to you back then."

    Xiaowei snorted twice, but said nothing, and it seemed that she still didn't intend to tell her.

    Mo You got used to it a long time ago. He was still curious in the early years, but he didn't care about it later. It's not a wonderful past, so there's no need to dig someone out.

    When she went downstairs, Mu Wenxing only took one look and then frowned.

    "Are you really going to move out?"

    His eyes stopped on the little bear for two seconds.

    "Of course. Do you think I'm joking?" Mo You said, "Imperial University has announced that I am their new mech arts coach. It may be the first time for them to hire such a high-profile appointment. If I don't go, how much Don't give others face."

    Mu Wenxing: "...you must move there, then let the driver take you."

    "No, I can't afford it. I didn't see you let the driver take you when I went out before."

    Mu Wen Xing was speechless. He knew early on that Mo You knew better than anyone else, and she had seen all his plans and plans. This is not the case, and began to mock him in turn.

    "Then I'll take you there, you have a lot of luggage..." He glanced at the black bag behind Mo You and closed his mouth.

    At this time, the servant stepped forward and said to him, "Sir, An Rui is here."

    "An Rui?" Mu Wenxing was slightly startled, "Let him in."

    The young man in a white uniform, tall and long-legged, walked into the room with big strides. He greeted Mu Wenxing first, "Professor Mu."

    Then, he looked at Mo You and said with a smile, "I heard what you said yesterday, I'm moving to school, so I'm here to pick you up."

    "Where's your luggage?" He tilted his head and looked behind her.

    "I don't have any luggage." After Mo You finished speaking, he looked at Mu Wenxing and then at An Rui, "You came here to pick me up on purpose? Are you so considerate?"

    An Rui was a little embarrassed: "Actually, there are other things I want to ask You, let’s talk on the road later.”

    “Are you familiar with each other?” Mu Wenxing interjected.

    Mo You: "I'm not familiar."

    An Rui: "It's okay." The

    two looked at each other, and An Rui changed his words: "I've seen it a few times."

    He looked at his watch and urged carefully: "I have class later... ..."

    "Then let's go." Mo You didn't miss it, and walked out with the bear in his arms. When he passed Mu Wenxing, he stopped and said in a low voice, "Don't think I have a job now, but the deal in Wanqier Heights It's still valid, and when you think it over, tell me anytime."