Chapter 72

Chapter 72

    Small spring break and small autumn break are the two most comfortable holidays, they last for two weeks, and they are also the best time of the year.

    Mo You is on the fourth star, the best time of the year is the two months when Meixiong Palace comes here, as long as she works hard, she can earn a year's living expenses.

    Traveling purely for fun, counting fingers, I have never experienced it in this life.

    One is no money, and the other is no money.

    Now, she can finally enjoy the first worry-free travel in her life leisurely.

    She doesn't have to worry about food, clothing, housing, and transportation, as it has been arranged by someone else.

    When she asked Mu Ziyan what she needed to bring, he said, "It's enough to bring people."

    If you get in touch with Mu Ziyan a lot, you will know how reliable he is, and he doesn't say a single big word , As long as he said it, no matter how detailed or difficult it is, he will do it.

    If he can't do it, he will never agree to it at will.

    This made Mo You feel at ease when getting along with him.

    But she still brought some clothes of her own, but when she got on the spaceship, she found that it was indeed superfluous.

    There are two bedrooms on the spaceship, exactly one for each person.

    One of them was obviously reserved for her, as there was a delicate dresser next to the bed, with a variety of skin care products and cosmetics on it.

    Mo You picked it up casually, looked at it, put it down again, and shook his head. They walked together all the way, when did she use these things.

    Beige embroidered light flower bedding, with the same color curtains. A small orange light by the bed illuminates the lady's bathrobe on the bed.

    The wardrobe is full of seasonal clothing that the planet needs at this time, including underwear for travel.

    The quality of disposables today is far better than it was in ancient Earth times.

    They are made of special materials that are easily degraded without compromising comfort.

    But because they consume resources at a slightly faster rate, a high tax is charged to limit the amount used. Most people only use them when laundry is inconvenient.

    Mo You lamented that Mu Ziyan, a man, can be so meticulous, and opened the drawer in the cabinet, his face suddenly darkened.

    There are several sets of underwear in different styles neatly stacked in the drawer, small and fresh, invisible, super plump, and even a set of black interesting underwear.

    Mo You frowned and picked it up, and was shocked to find that it was the right size for him.

    She closed the drawer, feeling the need to re-examine Mu Ziyan, could it be that he is a wretched man inside?

    But the wretched man wouldn't make it so obvious.

    Mo You was reluctant to admit this speculation, so she went downstairs to the working cabin.

    When I entered the spaceship last time, it was still in a cold style.

    But in two days, it has completely changed. Sofas, soft chairs, and exquisite bedding completely cover the original cold style and become warm and comfortable.