Chapter 84

Chapter 84

    "When Mo You was working part-time in Meixiong Palace, she accidentally picked up a broken Twin Fire and found that it contained important information. She realized the importance of information, and her sense of responsibility as a member of the empire made her go through hardships. Surrounded, send Shuanghuo back to the Emperor Star. Because of Shuanghuo, we found Ah Yan who was seriously injured. After Ah Yan woke up, he got along with Mo You, from being grateful to having feelings.”

    “Do you remember?! !" With a cold face, Mu Wenxing tapped his fingers on the table twice.

    Mo You blinked: "I remember, but the actual situation..."

    Mu Wenxing: "The people don't need to know the actual situation, they just need to know that you and Ah Yan are in love. The media said that Ah Yan’s consciousness entered Shuang Huo’s body?!”

    Mo You scratched his head, well, you have the final say.

    Mu Wenxing let out a long sigh.

    "This matter can't be suppressed anymore, the media are waiting outside. I will pick a few big ones and put them in, and think about how to let them write."

    Mo You cleared his throat, and tentatively said: "Actually, we can find Some personal media with better traffic, write a few soft articles."

    She winked at Mu Wenxing: "Praise people in a gossip tone."

    Mu Wenxing raised his eyebrows, faintly thinking that this is a somewhat reliable idea. I am so used to walking on the main road, I forgot that there are some small roads beside it.

    After pondering for a moment, he got up and went out to deal with the media.

    "I'll give them an interview date first, and then arrange it in the next two days."

    At the door, he stopped, turned his head and told: "You'll be living in the palace for a few days, don't go back." To

    avoid being surrounded by reporters Say something so messy that he can't stand it.

    Mo You pouted, and felt relieved when he thought of the huge fully automatic bathtub in Mu Ziyan's residence.

    **

    Mu Wenxing moved very quickly. That night, a small media outlet posted the first gossip article - "The female coach from the exile star is..."

    Mo You twitched the corners of his mouth, it was eye-catching, gossip-worthy, and It feels like the side of the road...

    She sat on the bed, clicked on the contents, smiled while watching, and said to Mu Ziyan, "I never thought your brother's style could be so exaggerated."

    Mu Ziyan took a bath , also climbed onto the bed and swept quickly.

    The whole article is full of nonsense, and none of it is reliable. Although there is no smearing, the overall style of painting is towards the royal style.

    He frowned: "Cousin, this is too..."

    So what, he couldn't find an adjective.

    Mo You giggled and leaned over him, leaning on his broad back, murmured in his ear, and whispered, "I think it's quite interesting..."

    Mu Ziyan's heart beat faster.

    He calmly shut down his brain, turned around and pinned him down.

    **

    On the other side, Mu Wenxing slid his fingers on the light curtain, and the brows twitched from time to time.