Chapter 51

Chapter 51

    Mu Wenxing found His Majesty by the fish pond in the garden.

    The old man, who has passed the seventy-year-old age, sits alone by the pool, throwing food into the pool one after another, attracting the koi carp in the water, but looking up into the distance.

    In just over a month, he has gray hair all over his head, and his figure is still tall and straight, but he can't hide his oldness after all.

    Mu Wenxing said softly, "Grandpa."

    Hearing the voice, the old man turned his head and said, "Wen Xing is here." He glanced at the wheelchair under him, and asked, "Why are you in the wheelchair?"

    "I've lost weight recently ." Some, the prosthetics are used to adjust the size. Even if you are sitting, someone will push you everywhere, so you don’t have to work hard.” The

    old man sighed: “You have been tired recently.”

    “This is the responsibility of the grandson.” Mu Wenxing said sternly, "Grandpa worked harder."

    "These days I'm thinking, maybe I killed too much in the early years, and it's all retribution on my children and grandchildren." There was a sense of desolation in the old man's words, "It was your father first, and now it's Ah Yan.

    " Wei Wei, His Majesty now has only two sons and one daughter. The eldest son is naturally elegant and fond of dancing and writing. The youngest son inherited his temperament, but died in battle in his prime, leaving behind his only disabled son.

    Mu Wenxing was smart since he was a child, calm in situations, and never acted emotionally. He was a very good seedling, but he was born with a disease in his legs, and he began to use prosthetic limbs when he was a teenager, so he was unable to go to the battlefield.

    On the contrary, Ah Yan, who was born to the eldest son, did not follow his father, but was more like his grandfather, brave and good at fighting, calm and self-possessed, but he didn't want to, and now he was lying on the bed unconscious.

    "Ayan Ji is a celestial being, and he will surely turn the crisis into safety." Mu Wenxing comforted.

    "Maybe I shouldn't let him go to the front line."

    Many officials suggested that Mu Ziyan should only learn riding and archery etiquette in the palace middle school, but His Majesty rejected them one by one.

    If you don't go to the battlefield, how do you know that it is not easy to govern the country and the world, and how to temper your steel will.

    Mu Wenxing said softly: "Grandpa, don't blame yourself. Children of the royal family should be the first to fight." The

    old man sighed again, and asked, "What's the matter with you coming to see me today?

    " The uproar, coupled with the defeat on the front line some time ago... Sun Er believes that this has something to do with the royal family being too mysterious. If the news of Ah Yan's serious injury is made public at this time, the people can learn more about the royal family and know the bitterness involved. Appease some people's grievances."

    The conflict between nobles and commoners has a long history. In the past, there were many descendants of the royal family, and there were always one or two who were willing to mingle with commoners. In recent years, the number of descendants of the royal family has been scarce, each has its own tasks, and the contact with the public has become less and less, which has once again revealed the contradiction between the two sides.