Chapter 28

Chapter 28

    Didn't think of him as a man anyway? ? ? ! ! !

    Hearing this sentence, Mu Ziyan immediately had an impulse to prove it to her on the spot. Fortunately, reason stopped him, and the current self was unable to give proof.

    He gritted his teeth and looked at Mo You's nonchalant expression, and endured it with tears in his eyes.

    "Which one opened the isolation door?" Mo You searched among a bunch of buttons on the console.

    There is no air pressure in the universe. Every time when entering space or returning to the spacecraft from space, it is necessary to minimize the leakage of the gas in the cabin into the universe, so there is an airtight space between the outer cabin door and the isolation door.

    This space is officially called the airlock. Now that spaceships are popular, many people don't know the official names of each part. The airlock is often taken by people with the word "passage".

    Mo You's small broken ship is a civilian aircraft, and people are not allowed to enter and exit in space, so the airlock is very small, with a space of one meter square.

    The "Flying Eagle" series is a military aircraft, and it is common to go in and out of space. The airlock is correspondingly much longer, and it really looks like a passage.

    When Mu Ziyan opened the isolation door, the gap was very small, and he couldn't get in with Xiaowei Moyou on his back, so he had to put it in the passage, thinking about it all the time, and wanted to get it back as soon as he was free.     Mu Ziyan pointed it out to her: "Here, if you dial the green position, you can sense people. This is the outer cabin door, and it is usually placed on the yellow. Can you drive

    it?"

As long as you get your spaceship driver's license, you won't be able to drive one or the other. But in terms of detailed functions, each model of spaceship is not exactly the same.

    Mo You turned the button to green, familiarized himself with the joystick, and said, "No problem."

    She got up and planned to go to the airlock.

    Suddenly, the hull seemed to be hit by something and shook violently. Mo You staggered and was supported by Mu Ziyan.

    An alarm sounded in the spaceship.

    "Warning! The spaceship is under attack and the outer hatch is damaged. Do you want to activate the emergency defense system?"

    "No need to activate it." Mu Ziyan said loudly.

    But the alarm sound did not stop, and it was still saying: "Warning! The spaceship is under attack, and the outer hatch is damaged. Do you want to activate the emergency defense system?"

    Mu Ziyan frowned. This is You Xiu's spaceship, and he did not listen to his orders.

    From the monitoring screen, he saw the radar scanning the direction of the stern, and a spaceship was chasing them.

    There was no response twice in a row, and the system started an automatic program: "Warning! The spaceship is under attack, the outer hatch is damaged, and the emergency defense system has been automatically activated."

    Shit! Mu Ziyan cursed in his heart, even willing to fight his own spaceship, this is because he insisted on grasping the momentum of the two fires, it seems that he guessed right, You Xiu did have ulterior motives.

    "Xiaowei!" Mo You suddenly thought that the black bag was on the passage between the isolation door and the outer cabin door, and now the outer cabin door was damaged.