Chapter 25

Chapter 25

    Mo You took the clothes and walked happily to the dressing room: "There will be fruits in it, fresh fruits."

    She felt that her saliva was about to come out.

    "You wait for me outside." After leaving a sentence, she opened the door and walked into the women's changing room with her backpack on her shoulders.

    Mu Ziyan stayed where he was and waited.

    In the heyday of artificial intelligence, the work of waiters is done by robots. At that time, there was not only chaos in which man and machine were not separated, but also a large number of unemployed people.

    Until the introduction of the "Smart Law", robots are no longer so anthropomorphic, and doing service work seems cold and not smooth enough. The post of waiter has only reappeared in the workplace.

    This is the worst place on the spaceship, no windows, only lighting by lights. Although the waiters have breaks at work, they are on board during the breaks, unable to go anywhere, and are always on call.     There are not many activities that can be participated in on the spaceship. Apart from watching performances and a few sports activities, it is gambling. If the waiter is interested in gambling, he will basically be penniless for a year.     If the employees can pay on credit, then I don't know how many people on this ship have already been sold to Meixiong Palace.     Mu Ziyan also gambled, but his betting had nothing to do with money, it was purely social entertainment.     At this time, the door of the men's locker room opened, and a waiter came out from inside. Holding a small sour orange in his hand, he glanced casually at Mu Ziyan, then turned and left, taking a bite as he walked. Afterwards, he said "pooh" and threw the lime into the garbage chute.     Many people are not used to the taste of natural ingredients due to the nutrient solution-based lifestyle. The sweet and greasy taste of the nutrient solution also makes people no longer like sour, bitter, spicy and other tastes.     The lack of natural ingredients and the shrinking market demand are interrelated.     Mu Ziyan looked at the door of the men's locker room, thought for a while, then opened the door and went in.     When Mo You changed his clothes and came out of the locker room, he was empty-handed and disappointed.

    Seeing an extra bag in Mu Ziyan's hand, she asked, "What is it?"

    "It's for you." He handed the bag over.

    "Give it to me?" Mo You was a little surprised, looked inside, and said happily, "Fruit! How do you know that I don't have any?"

    Seeing her happy, Mu Ziyan became happy: "I don't know, I just I think they don't like it anyway, so why don't you take it for you and eat it slowly on the way."

    Mo You pursed his lips and snickered, his eyelashes raised, and he gave him an approving look, then lowered his head and put the fruit into his backpack.

    After getting the affirmation, Mu Ziyan said with a smile: "What do you like to eat, I will buy it for you in the future."

    Mo You punched him, grinned and said: "Stealing things can be said to be so romantic, as expected of An Mu Straight."

    Mu Ziyan's smile froze on his face, and he was speechless for a while.

    Mo You walked behind him with her shoulders on her back, and said, "I'm going to find a way to open a room. You should recite the meeting first, and then follow me closely. If you accidentally stray away and turn off the phone, I won't be able to recruit you."

    She said, Helping him carry the big bag, he pulled the hem of the jacket that was messed up, then twisted the small belt and walked forward.

    Mu Ziyan followed her two or three meters away, and his eyes couldn't help but stay on her back.