Chapter 73

Chapter 73

    Time on the ship is slow and monotonous.

    But if it's two young men and women who like each other together, it's different, even a small game board can have fun.

    Ever since he helped Mo You clip his hair that day, Mu Ziyan took the initiative to take on the job.

    At first Mo You objected a few times, but later she got used to it and let him comb it casually, and she was still comfortable. Who doesn't like being served by others.

    She gradually regained the feeling of using Shuanghuo back then.

    Mu Ziyan's movements are also becoming more and more proficient, but the time seems to be getting longer and longer, and she will play with her hair for a long time each time.

    Neither of them felt that there was anything wrong, they were on the spaceship, and they had nothing else to do, just pass the time.

    Two days passed quickly.

    When approaching the earth, Mu Ziyan opened the military star map, selected the small blue ball, and entered the three-dimensional ball map.

    "The collection points have been evacuated over the years, and now there are only four collection points on the entire earth. Which one do you want to land on?"

    Mo You stood over and opened the three-dimensional ball map to a flat surface.

    Two thousand years is a long time for her, but it can only be regarded as the blink of an eye for the earth that has bred countless lives and its age is calculated in billions of years.

    There are indeed some changes in the plate, but if you are not a geography major, there is a high probability that you will only find it awkward, and you can't see the specific location of the change.

    The map is not for civil use, and only the names of important cities are marked on it.

    The important thing is not to distinguish between economics and culture, but resource levels.

    Hundreds of city names are scattered on the map, but almost all of them are gray and dark, only four are bright red, which are particularly conspicuous.

    One in America, one in Australia, one in Africa, and one in Asia.

    Mo You pointed directly at Asia without hesitation.

    Mu Ziyan didn't ask much, set the location, turned around, and saw that she was still staring at the map.

    He walked over: "When we evacuated the earth, because there were still jobs, a group of people were left behind. At that time, it was easy to apply to stay on the earth, and many people who were reluctant to leave continued to live on the earth and engaged in the mining of various resources. Every year, the empire will send experts to guide new technologies, and at the same time take back those who are approaching retirement and those who apply for transfer.”

    “As the living standard of the emperor star is getting higher and higher, the descendants of the earth residents begin to apply to return to the emperor star. There was also a labor shortage during the time. For this reason, the empire had to raise the wages of workers, and recruited workers from Emperor Star and sent them there. Now, among the people who are still working on the earth, only a very small number were born and raised there."

    Mo You were very surprised: "I thought they were all from the Emperor Star Sect, but there are still native ones?

    " Its indicators are similar to that of Earth in all aspects. However, Earth does not have an independent star registration, and the people who work there are considered special types of work. Although they grew up on Earth, they are all given Emperor Star membership."