Chapter 49

Chapter 49

    Due to the speed limit, the long virtual channel was opened for half an hour.

    Mo You was still calm. The unlucky young man was tied up in the men's bathroom cubicle, judging from the strength of her hand knife, she would be in a coma for at least three or four hours, and she would have already arrived at Imperial University by then.

    She put four thousand star coins in the other party's pocket as compensation. I was afraid that after the young man woke up and called the police, he would foolishly hand over the money.

    This matter, the money, has to be counted as official business, and must be reimbursed by Mu Ziyan.

    As the dashboard showed that the air pressure inside and outside the cabin gradually became the same, Mo You knew that she had left space and officially entered Emperor Star.

    A tall transparent door can be seen ahead, which is the exit. Groups of group tourists were going out, and the inspection was delayed for too much time, and everyone looked a little depressed.

    Mo You was thinking about where to put the big cargo ship, when a yellow arrow appeared in front of her eyes, signaling her to turn right.

    She really wanted to throw off the spaceship and go out with those tourists. But this is Emperor Star, not a place where she can make trouble casually, and if she doesn't follow the rules, inspectors may be attracted at any time.

    She looked at the exit ahead with regret, turned right, and came to a tarmac.

    Dozens of spaceships of different sizes have been parked here.

    Mo You followed the guidance and stopped at the designated location. There are cargo spaceships on the left and right, and two drivers are standing below and talking.

    She thought there was still an inspection, but after waiting for a while, no one came. She didn't know why, so she left the spaceship and asked people.

    Only then did I know that Emperor Star has much more rules than No. 4 Star. On Star 4, she could directly drive the small spaceship home, but it was not allowed on Star Star.

    It is forbidden to fly spaceships in all the cities of Emperor Star. After the spacecraft enters the country, it needs to be parked uniformly. It is not recommended to stay for too long, and a fee will be charged for more than one day.

    If you go to the city again, you need to change the suspension car.

    Hover cars can be private or rented in advance. Public suspension vehicles extending in all directions are also a good choice.

    Cargo spaceships are usually only allowed to stay in Emperor Star for one day, waiting for a special suspension vehicle to pick up the cargo. After unloading the goods, we will leave.

    Mo You began to doubt the reliability of Mu Ziyan's information.

    She sent a letter to Gu Ji, explaining that she had entered Emperor Star, and asked him to change the information back, and then contact him after finding the network.

    After the letter was sent, she shut down the spaceship, put on a black coat, put on a backpack, swaggered into the crowd of tourists, and left through the pedestrian exit.

    With his legs on the smooth concrete floor, Mo You closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

    Emperor Star is slightly colder than Faro Star, and it has just entered spring, and the nights are very cool.