Chapter 30

Chapter 30

    Having known Mo You for so long, Mu Ziyan has never seen her suffer from lip service.

    At this time, she was wearing half-wet hair, her lips were slightly parted, her beautiful eyes were three-pointed and seven-pointed surprised, she was tongue-tied and wanted to slap her, but she had nothing to say.

    It took Mu Ziyan a lot of effort to control the corners of his mouth that were desperately trying to turn up.

    He tapped on the virtual star map with his fingers, and his knuckles passed through the star map and fell onto the table, making a "duh" sound.

    Taking out the style of the army, with a cold and harsh voice, he said: "Compared to such trivial things as you accidentally being seen by me, we have bigger troubles!" Feng bluffed, looked at the star map in the direction of his finger, and asked, "What's the trouble?"

    "The outer cabin door is broken, and the air has been leaking out. Although it is slow, the air pressure in the cabin keeps dropping. I don't know if I can stick to the target planet. " .”

    This is really troublesome.

    As there is less air in the cabin, the air pressure drops and the temperature drops, eventually leading to a lack of oxygen. Mo You has seen this kind of thing.

    There used to be a spaceship on Star 4, which was used for civilian use, and it was about the same level as her small broken ship. Because during the space flight, a brawl occurred inside and the isolation door lock was broken. The driver took a chance and returned without repairs, the gas leak accelerated halfway, and finally fell into a coma due to lack of oxygen.

    The spacecraft was unable to land due to unmanned pilot, and gradually deviated from the course near the fourth star. When it was recovered, the people on board were already frozen hard.

    When Rong Jingwei handed over the small broken boat to her, he repeatedly told her to "drive safely". She kept this in mind, and occasionally encountered a difficult guest, no matter how angry she was, she would wait until the ground to deal with him.

    Mo You leaned forward and glanced at the position of the spaceship on the control screen. It was still not close to the planet she set: "I don't know how long it will take to get there..."

    "At least fourteen hours." Mu Ziyan answered her.

    "How long can we last?"

    "I hope the longer the better. But you also know that the gas leakage is not fixed, and sometimes it will suddenly speed up."

    Mo You thought for a while and said, "Is there any closer planet?"

    Mu Ziyan pulled the star map and pointed The position on the edge, said: "There are three in the nearest direction, and they are not in the empire's star map. I have sent signal waves to see if they can detect living organisms."

    Now in the empire's star map, there are human-inhabited There are more than 70 planets, more than ten of which have undergone in-depth development and construction, and are already very livable. Many more planets are under development or planned.

    But compared with the hundreds of millions of celestial bodies in the solar system, these are insignificant, and countless small celestial bodies have yet to be developed.

    The preferred planet is a developed small star marked in the star map. Although it is not big, it may still be relatively backward, but it will have everything that should be there, and they can repair the outer hatch there.