Chapter 41

Chapter 41

    Mu Ziyan opened his eyes again, he was in a room with white walls. The sun shines through the windows, and the interior presents warm colors.

    The room is square, a little bigger than Mo You's original home. The entrance is a narrow passage, blocked by a wall, which cannot be seen from his angle.

    The wooden box stood upright against the wall facing the entrance.

    ... After arguing for a long time, this box was used to hold him.

    On the other side of the wall, a long table is placed against the wall, and a round electric heating plate is placed on it. There is a small pot on the electric heating plate.

    Mo You had just finished eating and was putting the washed dishes next to the electric heating plate.

    Mu Ziyan almost thought that he was back on Star 4, still sitting on the chair by the window, watching her cook like that. Until he calculated that the gravity of this planet is lighter than that of star 4.

    Mu Ziyan was not in a hurry to speak, and called up the system information, and saw that the range of activities covered the entire room, while the owner was still Mo You. He breathed a sigh of relief for no reason, but at the same time, a trace of embarrassment also surfaced.     He grew up so big, when did he suffer so much grievance. It was indeed wrong for him to cheat first. But there is no need to turn off the phone as soon as it comes up, why can't she trust him a little more until now, and immediately deny him completely after finding out the mistake.     "What planet is this?" he asked, his voice as calm as possible.     "Faro Star." Mo You replied without raising his head, his voice was also very calm.     Rosen's planet. He knew that she couldn't go to the target planet as planned, she didn't even look at him, just doing her own thing calmly.     He was not far away from her, if his previous temper was followed, he might have turned his back at this time. But for her, he couldn't help it.     She is the master, so she has nothing to fear. After knowing the truth, she can shut down the phone without mercy.     Their relationship has never been equal.     "Mo You, we have an agreement, you can't pressure me as the master, and you can't threaten me with shutting down the phone."

    Mo You finished washing the dishes, dried his hands unhurriedly, walked across to him, leaned against the window with his arms crossed, and said with a smile, "It's An Muzhi who has an agreement with me, not you.

    " Said, it's all for safety reasons, it has nothing to do with my promise. There will be no less things I promised you. You should be able to understand if you change to my position."

    "I understand, so you can still sit here now Talk to me. If you take my place, you should understand why I'm angry now."

    "No." Mu Ziyan replied.

    Mo You was stunned for a moment, but he actually said "no"? He lied to her, so she was angry, this is not understandable?

    "When you discover my identity, you will know that I can give you more than An Muzhi." Mu Ziyan stared at her with clear words, "If I were you, even if I was a little angry at first, I would quickly take advantage of this. Try to fight for more benefits for yourself. The fact that I lied to you could have been a powerful bargaining chip in your negotiations. Instead of being like you now, anger suppresses reason, uses master authority at will, rashly changes the itinerary, and delays the time of both parties .”

    He looked at the sunlight outside the window, then at the well-arranged room, and at the soft long dress with large flowers in an exotic style on her body.