Chapter 9

Chapter 9

    "You just let him go?" Xiaowei asked puzzled.

    "I want to see if the person behind him can be exposed." Mo You replied casually, "Even if it can't be exposed, I don't want to cause trouble for such a low-level person.

    " Pike, you didn't offend anyone." Xiaowei muttered, "It can't be him, he knows your skills."

    "He is going back to Emperor Star, he has stayed in this place for so many years, he should be promoted when he goes back. Let’s go, maybe there’s a little soldier who wants to flatter you.” Mo You said, “Maybe I’m overthinking.”

    “It’s possible, I just think you’re so attractive.” Xiao Wei didn’t object to her It's uncomfortable.

    Mo You waved his hand at its head, and Xiao Wei ran away with a "stab".

    It slid to Mu Ziyan's feet, stretched out its short arm and poked him: "Do you think so?"

    Mu Ziyan said nothing. This kind of question requires subjective thinking, and cannot be answered by an ordinary robot under the management of intelligent law.

    Xiaowei said in surprise: "Shouldn't learning robots be the most intelligent? Why are you so stupid?"

    Mu Ziyan really wanted to reply to it, "Are they all as intelligent as you?", but he couldn't say that.

    He glanced at Mo You, meeting her eyes just in time.

    Mo You narrowed his eyes. The tall and handsome robot stood silently. In terms of appearance alone, if it weren't for a robot, it would really score 10 points. Unfortunately, since it is artificially manufactured, no matter how perfect it is, it is not worth showing off.

    Artificial things can be done flawlessly. Unlike natural ones, there are always some flaws.

    Mo You looked at it for a while, and replied to Xiaowei: "He is okay, he ran downstairs to help me just now, at least he is better than you in this regard. Maybe he is too smart and thinks you are annoying, so he is unwilling to answer Your words."

    Mu Ziyan nodded in his heart. This Xiaowei is indeed a bit annoying, talking too much, irritating, and now he is always against himself.

    Xiao Wei yelled, "You don't hit someone in the face, and you don't show off when you swear."

    Mo You's words hit it where it hurts. Its body is really useless.

    Mo You put the knife back on the shelf, rubbed his head, went back to the bedroom and went to sleep.

    Mu Ziyan's eyes fell on the knife. He might have found someone who could take him back to Emperor Star.

    **

    At the border checkpoint, Spike is criticizing the driver who drives for him.

    "Who told you to do this?"

    "I just want to scare her and let her know that this place is not so easy to mess with. If you hadn't covered her up these few years, how could she be so comfortable."

    Spike raised his hand to him A slap on the head, not too hard.

    He withdrew his hand, frowned and thought for a while, then asked: "And then?"

    The little soldier said nothing awkwardly.

    Spike knew that if Moyou was so easy to deal with, she wouldn't have run on this line for four or five years without incident.     He looked like a fool, and said: "She is not the only one who can enter and exit the fourth star. She registered in advance according to the rules, was approved, and returned on time. I cover it? What do I cover it with? Are you stupid